IGNORED

Michael Owen

Tim S

Its about that time of year again..... shouldnt someone have started the Michael Owen going to sign for us rumour yet?!

Haha,

Was rumoured to be off to Leicester this turn, which was soon dismissed. :fastasleep:

But are Man utd looking too release him :/

Owen said in the media recently that if Man Utd don't offer him a new deal then he'll retire from football and concentate on his horse racing stables.

I thought thats what he has been doing the last few seasons anyway?!

Haha, had an interesting chat with my frind about Owen last year. Owen is allegedly paying ManUtd, not the other way round, Owen is that desperate to win a trophy,

So Mr Ego, Mr I'm bigger than Liverpool and need to join a club that meets my massive ambition, which small time Liverpool just couldn't possibly match? Worst. Move. Ever. He's won absolutely jackshit hasn't he? and Liverpoll went on to win several trophies including the Champions League no less, Haha, what a loser. thats gotta be a bitter pill to swallow hasnt it, that kinda 5hit eats away at you.

So anyways, after reading Michael Owen monthly, which features interesting facts about Michael Owen, and what the OWEN brand can bring to you, I mean seriously conceited.

Anyways, Fergie allegedly called him up for a chat and it was clear to him that lacking from Brand Owen was Trophys, so there and then they agreed that ManU would pay Owen nothing. Seriously?? Has to be bullshit, but my friend, who has ManU blood, assured me its true and cited Pedro Diniz who was a pay driver, for Arrows and Sauber F1 teams, Diniz was a big name and had lots of money, he bought his drive. its more common in sport than you think, its just not talked about.

OK, you all remember BRAND OWen, here is a link if youve not seen it, I'm mean tell me this guy does not REEEEK of desperation?!

http://www.dailymail...nd-striker.html

So anyways, Owen siaid to Fergie, If I win a trophy I'll pay the club £** for league, Euro, FA etc. Owen raises his profile, ManU get one over on Liverpoll, and their is always the chance he still might be half decent etc.., he is BRAND owen after all, Cool, young, stylish.....omg! Narrcisit!

So anyways, Owen is allegedly a PAY footballer

Haha, had an interesting chat with my frind about Owen last year. Owen is allegedly paying ManUtd, not the other way round, Owen is that desperate to win a trophy,

So Mr Ego, Mr I'm bigger than Liverpool and need to join a club that meets my massive ambition, which small time Liverpool just couldn't possibly match? Worst. Move. Ever. He's won absolutely jackshit hasn't he? and Liverpoll went on to win several trophies including the Champions League no less, Haha, what a loser. thats gotta be a bitter pill to swallow hasnt it, that kinda 5hit eats away at you.

So anyways, after reading Michael Owen monthly, which features interesting facts about Michael Owen, and what the OWEN brand can bring to you, I mean seriously conceited.

Anyways, Fergie allegedly called him up for a chat and it was clear to him that lacking from Brand Owen was Trophys, so there and then they agreed that ManU would pay Owen nothing. Seriously?? Has to be bullshit, but my friend, who has ManU blood, assured me its true and cited Pedro Diniz who was a pay driver, for Arrows and Sauber F1 teams, Diniz was a big name and had lots of money, he bought his drive. its more common in sport than you think, its just not talked about.

OK, you all remember BRAND OWen, here is a link if youve not seen it, I'm mean tell me this guy does not REEEEK of desperation?!

So anyways, Owen siaid to Fergie, If I win a trophy I'll pay the club £** for league, Euro, FA etc. Owen raises his profile, ManU get one over on Liverpoll, and their is always the chance he still might be half decent etc.., he is BRAND owen after all, Cool, young, stylish.....omg! Narrcisit!

I heard Osama Bin Liner faked the moon landing and resurrected Hitler using the jawbone of one of Queen Liz's dead Jack Russells.

Unrelated I guess apart from being about as likely.

Pretty sure it was reported in the press association at the time that he signed on a pay as you play deal. Think your mate got the wrong end of the stick.

Also he's won the uefa cup, the fa cup, the league cup three times, the Premier League this season. Still has a champions league final to go, not to mention a couple if golden boots and the ballon d'or. Not bad for a loser.

Pretty sure it was reported in the press association at the time that he signed on a pay as you play deal. Think your mate got the wrong end of the stick.

Also he's won the uefa cup, the fa cup, the league cup three times, the Premier League this season. Still has a champions league final to go, not to mention a couple if golden boots and the ballon d'or. Not bad for a loser.

Thats before you mention his 89 caps and 40 goals for England. Or the fact that he's played for Liverpool, Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Absolute loser.

Didnt realize he won stuff, cant say he was ever a player i followed with any interest whatsoever though, guess it was the PL and Champs leagues that has eluded him, hmm and he might just get them both, has he played enough prem games to get his medal? yeah Its prob bullshit, but you wonder about Fergie signing him justto piss Liverool off, he's like that, and maybe he felt sorry for him? Owen is half the player he once was, what happened? I cant think for a moment Fergie was impressed with that brochure, so toe curling my soles are bleeding.

Could he him goto Villa or Fulham, somwhere he would get a run of games, hes just not good enough to grace Manus starting 11, or even teh bench

Thats before you mention his 89 caps and 40 goals for England. Or the fact that he's played for Liverpool, Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Absolute loser.

I guess its more the decline of his England career that sticks in my mind, and I always thought leaving Liverpool was really stupid, his career went downhill from then on, and like you say its still a glittering career, but think what it could of been had he stayed at Liverpool with Gerrard and Carrager, just seems he only half filled his potential, now hes too old and slow. I'm sure he regrets it bitterly.

I guess its more the decline of his England career that sticks in my mind, and I always thought leaving Liverpool was really stupid, his career went downhill from then on, and like you say its still a glittering career, but think what it could of been had he stayed at Liverpool with Gerrard and Carrager, just seems he only half filled his potential, now hes too old and slow. I'm sure he regrets it bitterly.

I think it was more the ?knee inury that robbed him of the pace he had to score "that" goal against Germany.

Afterwards he still had the goalscoring touch but couldn't terrify defenders with his speed and inability to stay on his feet in the penalty area. World class player before the injury, good Premier League striker after it.

I hope he does retire now as he has had a great career.

And very pleased to see that there is not one person even half-suggesting we should sign him. Robbie Fowler on the other hand...

Archived