IGNORED

Next Seasons Threads

Barrs Court Red

"sickening homophobic abuse" post Brighton home.

"millen not the right man" at least once a month.

"David James not worth the money" quartly.

"will we get a village green decision from the council" next May

"good bye nicky". Next January.

Disgrace "following an unimportant friendly defeat.

Any other dead certs?

"sickening homophobic abuse" post Brighton home.

"millen not the right man" at least once a month.

"David James not worth the money" quartly.

"will we get a village green decision from the council" next May

"good bye nicky". Next January.

Disgrace "following an unimportant friendly defeat.

Any other dead certs?

Graet to see Agent Nicky Hunt doing his best to send the Gas down to the Blue Square.

Why oh why did we sign Goodwillie, now that he's serving five years in jail.

My favourite so far.

"Did anyone notice our entire team today was black? Is that the first time in history?" - A dead cert thread if the situation arises.

Good Work Agent Hunt (Following Rovers relegation to the conference)

Millen Out (Following most games)

Who Do We Want (A thread asking for peoples views of who we want. Many names will be touted. None of them will be signed)

Creative Midfielder (A thread bemoaning our lack of creativity in midfield after we fail to sign anyone in that area. This thread could also be titled: "Skuse Is Shit" or "We Should Have Sold Marv To Wolves When We Had The Chance")

Steve Lansdown (A thread criticising our former chairman for only bankrolling the club to the tune of tens of millions next season)

Sextone Is A Weeble (Similar to above if things start going wrong)

Messi! (Similar to last seasons 'David James' thread as Messi signs for the Ashton Gate outfit)

Messi Out (When he doesn't score on his debut)

Dave L (A thread moaning about his use of the mic, his glasses, his grey hair, or whatever takes your fancy when you're all done moaning about David James, Keith Millen and Lee Johnson)

Ashton Vale (A thread about the new prison development now underway where our new stadium was going to be built)

Supporter Of The Year (A thread to call Dolly every name under the sun until it is locked. Duplicate threads will follow and suffer a similar fate. Dolly will lock none of them and go to great lengths to tell us ;) )

That will be me! Unless we are top 6 or even top half all season - then Millen would have proven me wrong

It won't be me.

It's not a question of being proved right or wrong any more, and the time for change has long passed imo.

KM will have had 2 transfer windows and perhaps changed a third of the squad by next season.

It will be very much his team and it's hard to see how further disruption could be for the best - unless, of course, City are consistently hopeless.

Whatever many of us thought at the time of his appointment, and indeed the well-founded fears voiced by so many 2 months into his tenure, the club survived in the Championship and it's important for us as a club that all fans are fully behind KM next season.

I'll certainly be one of them.

It won't be me.

It's not a question of being proved right or wrong any more, and the time for change has long passed imo.

KM will have had 2 transfer windows and perhaps changed a third of the squad by next season.

It will be very much his team and it's hard to see how further disruption could be for the best - unless, of course, City are consistently hopeless.

Whatever many of us thought at the time of his appointment, and indeed the well-founded fears voiced by so many 2 months into his tenure, the club survived in the Championship and it's important for us as a club that all fans are fully behind KM next season.

I'll certainly be one of them.

Spot on.

I too had my fears after Norwich at home but he's earned a proper go at it now, and for those of us who have been around long enough to realise this season's final placing is about where we should be in the normal scheme of things and in a division that will include the likes of West Ham, Forest and Leeds next time out, I'm going to learn to enjoy the ride more.

-Another Poor Atmosphere thread

-Stop bouncing round the ground it ruins the atmosphere thread

- dont sing other peoples songs or try and create an atmosphere thread

- disgusted by ? chant thread

- Eastend was poor today thread

- gas are going down thread

-another poor season thread

- cardiff waste playoff spot AGAIN thread

'John Atyeo turns in grave' - as Bristol CITY appear in BLUE is a dead cert as I'm going to start it.

In keeping with Bristol City 'moving with the times' fans agree to turn up with 12 inch dildo's up their arses on the say so of the authorities arrogantly screwing it's own people.

Archived