IGNORED

Annual Cardiff City Choking Party

SUMMAT OUTTA NOWT

When they lose, be it tonight (unlikely) or in the final, I will be searching every Cardiff Fan I can find on Facebook and letting them know what an absolutely hilarious source of entertainment their stupid little tinpot, club is set in the midst of a disgusting, post-apocalyptic, industrialised, polluted, grey, stinking, inbred, backward arsehole of a town.

Because its far more painful to lose in a final I kinda hope Cardiff win tonight and then lose to their most bitter rivals at Wembley.

I agree entirely. However, we cant take the risk can we.

It would make for great telly though. They were in a mess last year but losing to their nearest and dearest? Well that really would be worth watching.

So many pikey cardiff in work its unreal. Cant put up with them if they go up. Theyre all a little bit too confident in the banter department. And we all hate ccfc so they really do not need to go up.

Because its far more painful to lose in a final I kinda hope Cardiff win tonight and then lose to their most bitter rivals at Wembley.

That's what I was hoping for, I think that would be a blow that would effect them well into next season. :fingerscrossed:

I'd love Cardiff to get to the final...if I could then be guaranteed that they will lose to Swansea. I'm not sure that I'd want to take the risk of letting them get that far as imagine how they would be if they won, so I wouldn't be too unhappy if they got stuffed tonight.

Archived