IGNORED

Lee Bowyer

nebristolred

Geoff has replied with something like "Love it guys, love it" and linked it to banter

He's just retweeted someone elses rumour. Whether he knows it's true, or believes it cold be, or just retweeted it for the banter, as suggested, I've no idea

Geoff has replied with something like "Love it guys, love it" and linked it to banter

He's just retweeted someone elses rumour. Whether he knows it's true, or believes it cold be, or just retweeted it for the banter, as suggested, I've no idea

Ah so it's a load of bollocks then. Oh well who next. Um i seen Patrick Viera going in the caf, working mans breakfast he was having with

extra beans. Loves his beans does are Pat.

Whether it's come from the twitter rumour but a gas head acquaintance facebooked me to ask if I was aware of this rumour as he heard it from a mate who is never wrong (they never are!)

This got me thinking. Is there any mention of this on the gash forum? It wouldn't be a hilarious gas wind up would it?

Talking of Bowyer......

Anyone else miss the 'real' Bowyers Pork Pies & Sausages that were made in Trowbridge for so many years?.... hmmm, I can hear & smell them sausages from childhood sizzling in the pan now hmm :) .. bacon was good too (you couldnt see through the rashers back then, & it wasnt pumped full of water like today ;) .

Their owners are rich but they are not spending their money on transfers. Note they did not compete with Swansea for Graham but dropped out at £2m. Thye are no football fans and will be looking to make a profit on the club in due course.

Absolutely correct sir.

Archived