IGNORED

Your Forum Names

Guest Red_Rat

Guest Red_Rat

What are your names about and how did you get them?

And how many people how them on their shirts? I know Neo and Wesco do but that's about it.

It was a cold friday night, a few days before Christmas. It was red and white night at the gate. The gas went 1 up within 30 seconds. It stayed that way for the whole of the first half. Then City went on a rampage and scored 3 goals, making the gas look like fools, and that Christmas was one of the best. Hence my name...

Guest XrAnGeX

XrangeX......... Hmm....

I am 17 and have had the name for many years. I vaguely remember thinking.... In fact.... I am unsure.

Its pronounced X-Range-X anyhow.

I'll probably have 'X' on my shirt next year.

Guest Georgeformbygrill

I've got a Peter Kay dvd and he calls the George Foreman Georgeformbygrill, plus i've got one! the sausages taste amazing in the georgeformbygrill :ph34r:

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
I'm drunk, i'm a student. Took a long time to think up.

On the back of my new shirt, i've got my surname 'Dyer' and 21, as it was a 21st bday present.

Had Danny 21 on the last England away shirt for my 21st!

Danboy_bcfc - Name is Dan and BCFC are my team! I often think of changing my user name to something better as danboy_bcfc is a bit cack! Can never think of a good one though.

Guest Red_Rat

I "look" like a rat, which i don't, people just say i do. :ph34r:

And i'm a City fan (for the part-timers, this is where i got the Red from ok? ok.).

Guest pudsey

well me and my mates were having a laugh one day and some one just call me it and ever since all my mates call me it. I hope to get it on next years shirt but i dont no what number to have on it yet

nickname ive had for years.given to me by my dad when i first started playing football when i was about 6 because i supposidly played like nobby styles!!!

its stuck with me ever since,only my old man and his mates call me by it though.

Archived