IGNORED

Your Forum Names

Guest Red_Rat

On the old forum get-up I was rew_1984. Pretty dull, it was simply my initials and date of birth.

When the forum transferred to this system and we had to reregister, I fancied something a bit more memorable. So, since I was a jobbing ref, I decided on 'The Man In Black' (rather then names that questioned my parentage :P )

I've since quit (too much aggro, not enough enjoyment in many matches) but I still keep tabs on developments in the world of the LOAF (laws of association football), which allows me to come on here and annoy everyone with what the law says on certain things :ph34r:

Erm I like Taz. Not really sure why I never used Lee, just a bit ordinary I suppose. Had to think of a name to register with on the old forum and the Taz on my desk caught my eye, so there we go.

Did use to be Tazman (don't ask :ph34r: ), but decided to shorten it when we changed forums.

Cos it's a firking cool name and when I had hair and wore a long jacket from roughly 500 yards away I was the spit of Keanu Reeves.

Truthfully, it was initials for "Never Ending Optimism" which is a bit of a hypocritical statement for me.

I actually have "NEO 18" on my back. At the time of getting it done, Roberts was at his most hated, so it was the most natural number for me to have.

I play in PUNK band and we make a lot of NOISE and I wanted to type in BIG NOISE but I made a mistake............

My nose is in perfect proportion to the rest the rest of my body by the way.

:ph34r:

Last night my wife said that I had a big 'ead.........

Hope this helps!

I was getting p****D off with not being able to get a nmae so just looked round my room and Wesco was the make of my clock so used that. Did have it on the back of my away shirt last season and may do again next year.

Guest bcfcsols

0liver Andrew Salisbury - or SOLSbury as we so nicly say it in the west country. Take off Bury cos they got relegated **** knows how long ago - and bobs your uncle...

Guest RED DURZ

Because both my footie teams are red Arsenal and City and my surnames Dursley!

Durz for short!

Like the picture of Henry he's sooooooooooooooooooo lush! Got a signed shirt by him!

Jealous? :Cool27:

Archived