IGNORED

Your Forum Names

Guest Red_Rat

Guest bcfcsols

Like the picture of Henry he's sooooooooooooooooooo lush! Got a signed shirt by him!

I'm guessing your a girl then.

Actually I take that back before I'm shunned for being homophobic......! :laugh:

Hmmm, I live a nice town just north of Bristol where those wonderfull planes we're all built... (dunno about it being nice anymore)

And Red as its the colour of City.

And me shirt has my nickname Dougal 80 on it... (Dougal as my hairs longish and always a mess, 80 - year i was born...)

It was a cold friday night, a few days before Christmas. It was red and white night at the gate. The gas went 1 up within 30 seconds. It stayed that way for the whole of the first half. Then City went on a rampage and scored 3 goals, making the gas look like fools, and that Christmas was one of the best. Hence my name...
What a wonderful night that was - C3R2, the mere mention of your name brings a glow to my heart! :o:laugh::laugh:

My moniker is that of a minor character in A Clockwork Orange, and also the name of a band I was in that never quite got off the ground!

I was getting p****D off with not being able to get a nmae so just looked round my room and Wesco was the make of my clock so used that. Did have it on the back of my away shirt last season and may do again next year.

Well, you and I have something in common then! :o

-- Warning: Long story ahead --

I've had the name "Navane" for a looooong time - 1993 or so, in fact. Back in the pre-internet days there were BBSs (Bulletin Board Systems). When registering for a BBS, one must pick a handle/alias. I had no nicknames at the time and no favourite movies or characters that would make a good name. The registration process is timed; if you didn't type in something, you'd get disconnected. Like Wesco, I got frustrated when I couldn't come up with anything. So, I looked around the room and saw a thermometer/barometer on the wall next to my dad's desk - it said "Navane" on it. Uhm...yeah...ok....whatever I just typed it in figuring I would change it later when I thought of something proper.

I didn't think of anything better and it stuck. Some weeks or months later, I thought I ought to figure out what "Navane" means. I looked back at the thermometer and saw that it said "Thiothixene" on the bottom. Uh oh...I had a funny feeling about that. My mum was a registered nurse, so I borrowed her physician's desk reference and looked it up.

It turns out that "Navane" is an antipsychotic drug administered to people with schizophrenia in order to curb their hallucinations. :laugh:

Apparently my mum got the thermometer at the hospital as one of the freebies that pharmaceutical companies often send out in an attempt to get the name of their drug in front of doctors.

Heh....only once did someone ask me if I have that name because I take the drug.

Ah..no.

Though, "NAVANE" is my car registration number and I'll also answer to that name if someone calls out to me. :laugh:

.....Kelly :laugh:

Live in Bucks, and I've been a Cider-Red for too damn many years...

Any others in this neck of the woods going Sunday (Couldnt get a ticket-###### happens!) or to other games next season... I'm p****** off drowning in a sea of Lu'on, Watfart, Manure, Arsenal, Chelski, West 'Am, QPR, Wycombe, and Oxford here?

My moniker is that of a minor character in A Clockwork Orange, and also the name of a band I was in that never quite got off the ground!
Perhaps 'The Peacocks' would have been a good name for your band, then...

My forum name came about because I have a son called Edward. Not only that, but it is also Pele's first name, and anyone who has seen me play football will confirm that the resemblance between myself and Brazil's most famous No. 10 are striking.

For one thing, we both have two legs. In addition, we both have two arms, ten toes, a nose, two eyes....... I could go on, but I think you'll agree, that is spooky enough for now.

I'm also a rail enthusiast. In the days of steam, all engine sheds were identified by an alpha/numeric code. The Great western painted their engines green and had sheds at Bath Road and St Phillips Marsh. The Midland Railway painted their engines red and their shed was at Barrow Road, whose code was 22A. Thus to a rail enthusiast, 22A is home to the red half of Bristol.

Yes I do have 22A on the back of my shirt. As has been posted, this thread does come up every so often, but far more people have answered it this time. looking at some names, there's rich pickings here for a psychologist and/or psychiatrist!

Well - support City and I am an exile.

However, having come up with this creative masterpiece, was something of a shock to discover exiles all over the place and the world, and felt a bit of a fraud.

Could not be bothered to then change it.

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Formerley COME ON YOU REDS,then my computer packed in,so just resigned as REDCIDERARMY Speaks for it self I spose.

Oh yes the person who nicked my former name can I have it back please,only joking

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Going Up

Guest loveofbristolcity

My username is from the fansite I made. It hasnt been updated for weeks though. I'm making a new one.

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I was Formaley COME ON YOU REDS but my computer broke,so I am now this,just seemed a good name at the time of re-registering.

Can I have my old name back please only joking

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Going Up

Archived