IGNORED

Boxing

And Its Smith

Re-read know it all. Characters AND stars. Lewis and Tyson was/are characters, and no one with any ounce of knowing anything about the sport can deny the others were stars. They commanded column inches. The Klitschko's are about as box office as tiddlywinks

I still think Holyfield was as well, hard as nails cruiserweight who did a cracking job at heavy weight, maybe no a personality but a star in my mind.

Also fed his opponents with his ears as well, how more sporting can you get than that :) shame he was relatively old when he got to Heavy Weight

Shit film full of blue people. Hated, hated, hated, hated it :tumbleweed:

yeah the dam sagheads :D . It was a shit film but i saw it an tut cinema and stuff reached out to me from yonder screen :surrender: I like it for that. my first 3d film, watched stoned was awsome.

going ot and speaking of shit film, I saw Sucker Punch the other day, anyone seem it? Hmmm, I swear, Ive never seen such a shit film in my life, the money spent to film idea ratio was off the chart, what stupid moron put sooo much into special effects, yet failed to read the script?

Seriously, they are smoking too much crack in LA if this is the best shit they can some out with, the only good thing was Emily Browning, but I swear i could come up with better shit than that, christ, we talk about Russians with no style of flair, the yanks are not too far behind.

save for the Brits, we are the creativity of the world, always have been , always will be.

hay never attacked enough just waited for the big haymaker that never came !!!!!!! simple ..

terrible fight with both boxers not wanting to go toe to toe and have a proper heavy weight slug out (as they said would happen)..........

and broken toe ? :handbags:

lets get a re-match on and show some proper boxing .

still forget that now season starts soon so lets show that bcfc can put up a better fight on the pitch than that rubbish tonite :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:

yeah the dam sagheads :D . It was a shit film but i saw it an tut cinema and stuff reached out to me from yonder screen :surrender: I like it for that. my first 3d film, watched stoned was awsome.

going ot and speaking of shit film, I saw Sucker Punch the other day, anyone seem it? Hmmm, I swear, Ive never seen such a shit film in my life, the money spent to film idea ratio was off the chart, what stupid moron put sooo much into special effects, yet failed to read the script?

Seriously, they are smoking too much crack in LA if this is the best shit they can some out with, the only good thing was Emily Browning, but I swear i could come up with better shit than that, christ, we talk about Russians with no style of flair, the yanks are not too far behind.

save for the Brits, we are the creativity of the world, always have been , always will be.

Not seen that, but did watch The King's Speech the other day. I sat down begrudgingly, because I knew I was going to hate it before it had even started.

The biggest problem with this film is that I didn't hate it at all. Far from it. It was brilliant. Right there is a lesson into how to make a completely mundane, boring story, gripping.

Re-read know it all. Characters AND stars. Lewis and Tyson was/are characters, and no one with any ounce of knowing anything about the sport can deny the others were stars. They commanded column inches. The Klitschko's are about as box office as tiddlywinks

So, I'm a know it all because I disagree with your post? I'm not denying they are stars. In fact they are some of the most influential boxers ever known and the Klitschkos are about as important in the overall scheme of things as Bobby Davro is to the history of comedy. However, they are winners and will be just as important in history books as the ones you have mentioned. What I disagreed with was the fact that you stated they are characters. None of them posessed any charisma. Good boxers, yes. Personalities, no.

nah.

I'm too boring for that rubbish..

Maybe we can get pictures of some craggy old men, seems we are little like Harry Enfield's the old gits :)

:laugh: your not boring cynic, but i like the fastshow/ harry enfild ideal, TRL can have Swiss Tony, Matty can have Dave Angel and Cynic Unlucky Alf! :rofl2br:

:laugh: your not boring cynic, but i like the fastshow/ harry enfild ideal, TRL can have Swiss Tony, Matty can have Dave Angel and Cynic Unlucky Alf! :rofl2br:

:laugh: i can be a crap Boycie then, thanks ted haha

It's like I'm looking into a mirror.

We're going to need a third, though. Maybe TRL could be that huge patriotic blue eagle that used to be in the muppets too? He was similarly miserable to Statler and Waldorf.

I love it when a plan comes together

So, I'm a know it all because I disagree with your post? I'm not denying they are stars. In fact they are some of the most influential boxers ever known and the Klitschkos are about as important in the overall scheme of things as Bobby Davro is to the history of comedy. However, they are winners and will be just as important in history books as the ones you have mentioned. What I disagreed with was the fact that you stated they are characters. None of them posessed any charisma. Good boxers, yes. Personalities, no.

You've contradicted yourself and still no read my post properly.

Was Tyson not a character then? Define a character?

We're going to need a third, though. Maybe TRL could be that huge patriotic blue eagle that used to be in the muppets too? He was similarly miserable to Statler and Waldorf.

I love it when a plan comes together

That is sounding more like BA, Face and Murdock

I know this is all everso slightly off topic, but has anyone been in Muppetvision at MGM studios in Orlando? Genius, and Statler and Waldorf are above you in full flow. Going back there again Sept 4th. Can't wait.

What was the topic again? :unsure:

I know this is all everso slightly off topic, but has anyone been in Muppetvision at MGM studios in Orlando? Genius, and Statler and Waldorf are above you in full flow. Going back there again Sept 4th. Can't wait.

What was the topic again? :unsure:

Was there a topic?

haven't been, i shall have to put it on my to do list

And Hannibal. Don't forget Hannibal

The Hamster? Good book.

Anyways, I used to like the A team, but was always disappointed with the lack of bloodshed. For all those bullets and explosions there never seemed to be any causality's, weird. So people who watched the A Team grew up thinking shooting people has not effect :blink:, what kind of example was that? :unsure:

Archived