IGNORED

Impressive, Seen This?

Dolman Block B

I WAS hoping to see some more virtual pictures.

Same.. Quick question for anyone in the know what is the crack with the new EE? Is that end of the ground still going to have more rows added to the back to give it more of a kop feel with a lowered roof?

Hopefully now that the effing planning shite is out of the way :pacifier: we can find out the finer details of the actual stadium..

Same.. Quick question for anyone in the know what is the crack with the new EE? Is that end of the ground still going to have more rows added to the back to give it more of a kop feel with a lowered roof?

Hopefully now that the effing planning shite is out of the way :pacifier: we can find out the finer details of the actual stadium..

No appeal so far, 3 weeks gone, could be diggers in by September end................. :fingerscrossed:

An extra 12 more rows, no idea about the lowering of the roof. But i dont think its going to be an end people can get overly excited about.

I thought they'd incorporated both the additional rows and changed the roof to both ends on the latest design, so I'm guessing yes to that.

An extra 12 more rows, no idea about the lowering of the roof. But i dont think its going to be an end people can get overly excited about.

12 more rows is better than nothing i suppose but yeah certainly not anything to get excited about. I remember a few cracking pics on Ziderheads someone had made up with the lower roof etc, looked spot on.

you dont think the nimbys will wait until the last possible minute to appeal, to delay things as long as possible do you?

Isn't there a certain period in which they can appeal, a month or so? After that period thats it game over for them.

The only thing i would like to see while the new stadium is being built. Live web camera's so we can watch it's building progress on a daily bases.

Am I right in thinking Brighton did the same thing? Quality idea.

Isn't there a certain period in which they can appeal, a month or so? After that period thats it game over for them.

I imagine it's 90 days. They will obviously be taking legal advice to see if they have a case to be able to go to judicial review. A judge would have to decide if they have a good enough case then.

It will cost them big bucks,there's no way they would go down that road if there legal advice wasn't a least 90% that they have a case IMO.

you dont think the nimbys will wait until the last possible minute to appeal, to delay things as long as possible do you?

I was thinking that, appealing now would means things happen quicker so why do it now?

12 more rows is better than nothing i suppose but yeah certainly not anything to get excited about. I remember a few cracking pics on Ziderheads someone had made up with the lower roof etc, looked spot on.

You are thinking of a different design.

The roof will be lowered minimally and rows will be removed from sections of the bowl and added to sections behind the goals so its bowl shape will alter but only slightly.

Archived