IGNORED

Forest Green Rovers Game

Ryan_BCFC

and where is Maynard?

Most of them are getting a rest, and probs have secured their space in the starting 11.

The team millen set out tonight, i think are the players he is unsure of, and needed a further look at them before deciding which players r good enough to be it that starting 11 or on the bench. + a run out for the players coming back from injuries.

and where is Maynard?

Thats what im thinking, is he in the stands? at home? sat in the coronations taps having a swift half of exhibition or in leicester? :innocent06:

There was a tweet from some guy earlier saying that they were signing someone next 24 hours

Thats what im thinking, is he in the stands? at home? sat in the coronations taps having a swift half of exhibition or in leicester? :innocent06:

There was a tweet from some guy earlier saying that they were signing someone next 24 hours

It's the reserves, FFS...

No James, Carey, Nyatanga, McAllister, Adomah, Elliott, Skuse, Stead, JCR or Woolford, either.........

What's with the match report - sounds more like a fans review. Totally unacceptable to refer to another team's player as 'athletically challenged"

Quite right digusting..........he was a fat bastard.. kept throwing himself around all game. Edwards and Ribs had good 25 minutes second half..both looked solid. now sat in a nice little pub called the Britannia...couple of sups and then back to the smoke.

Thats amazing. I hadnt noticed that. :laughcont: :laughcont:

I would have described him as a 'complete ******* ***** looking for his five minutes of fame and trying to injure professional footballers in the process - the fat ****', so "athletically challenged" was probably too kind.

Nice to see that Nasty Nicky has finally found his true level........he obviously was making a special effort due the appearance of a number of Conference scouts on the look out for a right -back.

Harsh and a slur on the man. As I said earlier, from a very good source I have heard he's a far better player on a daily basis than any of us give him credit for. He looked a lot better than Fontaine out there today, I'll tell you that.

Defence gets exposed once again. :tumbleweed:

Oh does it now? Shows how little you know before making a sweeping statement. A ridiculous penalty decision was given and Carey had nothing to do all game.

While we're on it

Carey - 6

Ball - 7.5

Fontaine - 6

Wilson - 6.5

Hunt - 7

Bolasie - 7

Johnson - 8

Reid - 6.5

Lennox - 7

Pitman - 7.5

Clarkson - 6.5

Good point forgot to mention, haven't seen a pre-season game played at such a tempo in a while, we played for the most part very good football, you could count the amount of undirected 'hoofs' on two hands. The midfield worked very well with Johnson the lynchpin, dropping deep and supporting upfield as required. Lennox looks lightweight but technically gifted, given another year he may have something to offer at this level. Reid drifted in and out of the game but his passing was for the most part good, while Bolasie's running had their right-back on a plate most of the night but many of his crosses left a lot to be desired. Big mentions to Nicky Hunt, who was strong at the back and put a great shift going forward, and similarly Danny Ball on the other side, a completely different player from the one I remember watching in the Coppell-era pre season.

Archived