IGNORED

The League Table

potbelly

Quite depressing looking at the early league table.

it looks like Blackpool are running away with it and we are only above Hull, who are rooted to the bottom, on goal difference.

Hope the season gets better, so far the stats are showing that we have started slowly again.

it looks like Blackpool are running away with it and we are only above Hull, who are rooted to the bottom, on goal difference.

Hope the season gets better, so far the stats are showing that we have started slowly again.

Still 46 games to go Potbelly, it only takes a couple of wins to shoot right up the table. City will come good.

Whoops! Double post! Don't know how that happened.

Still 46 games to go Potbelly, it only takes a couple of wins to shoot right up the table. City will come good.

yeah but Nicky hasn`t scored yet (is his mind elsewhere?) and Millen still hasn`t started Kilkenny.

I`m trying to be positive but struggling.

Suprised to see West Ham struggling.

That's the thing. You can gaurantee they will be there or there abouts come May, so I wouldnt read too much into our slow start. If we finish as high up as WHU we'll have had a good season.

Probably as good a time as any to say this, though: For all the optimists on here saying how well we would do with the same squad as last year, Evocare, Ten Minutes Of Rough and Portland Bill, I'm looking at you guys. You've all gone quiet since the season started. At least have the guts to front up and admit you were wrong and we were right! It was obvious to many of us that we were going to struggle.

Millen out!

Archived