IGNORED

It's Been 1 Game Ffs !

Frome Red

I know yesterday was poor but ffs how after 1 game is a lot of "supporter's" on here saying time for millen to go and pay on the day "supporter's" saying they ain't coming again until things change, most supporters on otib was saying they was impressed with what Millen was starting to do over the summer ! So what has changed after 1 poor display and result ? How about we all support the team we all love and support whoever is in charge and whoever is on the pitch and see if it helps ! CTID !

Yeah been s/t for 4 years, but yesterdays game was this season ?

Same team as last season, same mistakes by millen and players as last season

Millen has learned next to nothing - thats the issue - NOT that we have lost one game

To be honest in the cold light of day we all would like to agree with your OP but in answer to your 2nd post, no yesterdays game wasn't this seasn.....it was a re-run of all the mistakes of the tail end of Johnsons reign and last season in detail. Thats is the problem.

My family has had STs for the best part of a decade...first day of POTD was yesterday. Won't be back for a bit...we live miles away we'll save a fortune in petrol and tickets...it was game 46 for KM...may as well have been game 1 IMO.

Fair play to you and your sentiments.

We'll be back when the club is making as much effort as we've made - home and away - in recent years.

Actually many of us suporters we worried before the season started but were shot down for being negative. KM seems to have a completely failed to see that Marv and Skuse can't play together despite having seen that failed partnership for over 2 years now, neither of them can pass a ball further than 5 yards. As a former center half to have failed to see that playing two central defenders neither of whom can control a ball with their right foot let alone takle with it is not a problem, neither are ball winners and anyone who watched us play WBA should have noticed fonts was the worse player on the pitch so lets give him the captains armband. The simple fact is he should have gone with Johnson.

Completely agree with the OP. If we had won yesterday, which we could've done on another day, everyone will be saying KM is the mesiah and we're destined for promotion. But once again we fail to deliver and everyone's saying we're doomed for relegation if he doesn't go soon.

Well, we can't let him go because:

1) We have no money, so we won't be able to pay out his contract.

2) Who would want to come to us? Let's be fair. We've got no money, attendance is poor, players not wanting to play for the club etc (not in my opinion but some of the fans think NM doesn't want to be here.)

3)new board, new staff all brought in by Millen on contracts. New manager may want to bring his own backroom staff in and others may have to go. More money down the pay and we're back to square 1.

Get behind the lads and Millen fgs!

Be Loud, Be Proud, Be City.

:sign09::(

I know yesterday was poor but ffs how after 1 game is a lot of "supporter's" on here saying time for millen to go and pay on the day "supporter's" saying they ain't coming again until things change, most supporters on otib was saying they was impressed with what Millen was starting to do over the summer ! So what has changed after 1 poor display and result ? How about we all support the team we all love and support whoever is in charge and whoever is on the pitch and see if it helps ! CTID !

Mate, i would usually agree with you to get behind the time and give the manager the time to sort it out (and i would give him another 10 games or so yet) but i only see us going one way under Millen and it isnt the right way. So if we want to be ambitious (as much as it would hurt me to see Millen go because he is a really likeable bloke) i feel we need to find a new manager who will bring a fresh mentality to this club as even though Johnson was sacked along time ago there still seems to be Johnsons team and tactics were playing week in week out. So nothing against Millen but i just really think we need a fresh emphasis at this club.

Tactically disappointing, hard to understand why he played last seasons team of which we know aren't good enough! they need help!

Killkenny on bench? when all of last season the manager kept on about the need for a creative midfielder !

It all adds to frustration from every fan! Im a big fan of millen and I think he came in for alot of undeserved stick last season, but we needed to push on during the summer and that for me is the one thing we haven't done! I just don't understand his thinking for yesterday and I can't even defend him!

Certainly don't think he should be sacked but come on milly, help your self!!! Lets hope we can go again starting at Swindon !

Somewhat irrelevant as an argument seeing as we didn't, we got dicked 3-0.

It's like saying if Hitler hadn't been born we wouldn't have had 2 world wars

do you want our team to do well or do you just get a thrill out of us doing badly so you can moan a bit more because you have nothing better to do in your spare time?

do you want our team to do well or do you just get a thrill out of us doing badly so you can moan a bit more because you have nothing better to do in your spare time?

Stupidest post I've read since anything by Orj

Do you get off on pretending to be a superfan who rises above needing to criticise when warrented? Big man. Jog on

Do you get off on pretending to be a superfan who rises above needing to criticise when warrented? Big man. Jog on

No. We're called 'supporters' because we're meant to support them. It's not rocket science.

If you had a bad day at work you wouldn't like people slagging you off on an online forum. Get real, they're only human.

I never said I was happy with millen/ players or results. my point is is it has been 1 defeat / poor performance this season so seems a massive over reaction from some on here. And until Millen drop's a player or board drop Millen why not support the Team in sure it will help more !

I know Matty has replied and I won't speak for him...but sometimes things are going so badly that they have to brought to a head. When City shipped 7 at the Swans to end Tins reign that was a blessing...a result so bad he had to walk. Did us all a favour.

I know Matty has replied and I won't speak for him...but sometimes things are going so badly that they have to brought to a head. When City shipped 7 at the Swans to end Tins reign that was a blessing...a result so bad he had to walk. Did us all a favour.

fair enough, right option with tins, we were in deep sh*t. BUT it's only been one game. If it was after 8/10 i would understand.

fair enough, right option with tins, we were in deep sh*t. BUT it's only been one game. If it was after 8/10 i would understand.

well...where I'm standing it's game 46 for a chap who should never have got the job in the first place...but we're obviously in different places.

I never said I was happy with millen/ players or results. my point is is it has been 1 defeat / poor performance this season so seems a massive over reaction from some on here. And until Millen drop's a player or board drop Millen why not support the Team in sure it will help more !

People are really trying to support the team, but the manager is making it very difficult by making exactly the same mistakes he made last season by using the same failed players, being played out of position and in a failed formation. it must be like being on the Titanic and the only person who dosen't believe that we have hit an iceberg is the captain.

well...where I'm standing it's game 46 for a chap who should never have got the job in the first place...but we're obviously in different places.

IMO he shouldn't have been appointed either, especially on a 3 year deal. But as he I think it's only right we give them support week in week out whether or not we like him. Give it a couple of months and most people on here will get their wish!

Your obviously missing the point. Fans are hacked off with millen because yesterday showed he has obviously learnt sweet fa from the debacles witnessed with depressing monotony last term.

With the future looking bleak and no confidence in our management what does it matter its only this seasons first game.

Do you seriously think he can sort it out?

To be honest in the cold light of day we all would like to agree with your OP but in answer to your 2nd post, no yesterdays game wasn't this seasn.....it was a re-run of all the mistakes of the tail end of Johnsons reign and last season in detail. Thats is the problem.

difference is Johnson would have sorted it out by now, Millen is a trier but won't attract the players we need

Support or blind faith? I've been supporting them for 34 years and will continue to do so, but when I can see things are wrong I will mention it. How does that mean I want them to fail? Bizarre comment

Heat of the moment, i'm back tracking here. I do see where you're coming from but i just don't think it's right saying he should go when we've only played 90 minutes of the season.

stupidest post I've read since that one about someone playing spot the white man in leicester and saying white people arent british.

Archived