IGNORED

It's Been 1 Game Ffs !

Frome Red

Never got to the game Saturday but I've been a season ticket holder for 5 years. I honestly find it embarrassing why so many people are getting so wound up after 1 performance . People should wake up, Bristol city was 11m in debt Last year but our kind chairman bailed us out.we are still punching above out weight so why don't we get behind km . Otib

Why does KM bring in these signings,yet none started,one was on the bench,two others not on the team sheet.the managers words,I will only bring in better than is here,that is money,and wages well spent.

Never got to the game Saturday but I've been a season ticket holder for 5 years. I honestly find it embarrassing why so many people are getting so wound up after 1 performance . People should wake up, Bristol city was 11m in debt Last year but our kind chairman bailed us out.we are still punching above out weight so why don't we get behind km . Otib

Well I was there and I was thinking - our chairman, he's been running this club for years...£11m in debt...and he's charging us to watch this?

It's the 46th game of KMs reign. Worse than the first.

This reads like you actually want us to lose. Even when Tiny Penis was manager of this football club I never stooped that low.

No - I don't want us to lose Jordan. Four of us travelled a very long way in hope yesterday. In vain.

I now believe Millen has to go for the good of the club. And in my opinion if it takes a big loss to get him out so be it.

I can't see him leaving any time soon in any other circumstances.

No - I don't want us to lose Jordan. Four of us travelled a very long way in hope yesterday. In vain.

I now believe Millen has to go for the good of the club. And in my opinion if it takes a big loss to get him out so be it.

I can't see him leaving any time soon in any other circumstances.

So, you want us to lose.

And, by the way. It's your choice to travel that far, could you be so kind as to stop going on about it now? We all know you travel 350 miles to see city and however commendable that is....

Maybe I'm being naive but I usually want the manager to do well rather than wishing he'd fail quicker so he'd go.

I like you RE, respect the way you rarely if ever let yourself stoop to name calling (One day you'll bite back :handbags:) and appreciate your willingness to always reply to a post in a thoughtful manner.... but good god! listen to yourself.

Archived