IGNORED

Score Prediction V Cardiff

MC Risk

Why do we do this to ourselves ? We all (most) feel that today is going to be a bad day ( in football terms) . For me i wake up anxious, when and if we lose I will be in a piss for the rest of the day( so will my other half and kids because they are feed up with me being in a piss ) it will start of the week with me feeling miserable ! And yet I have been doing this for 30 years and still go back for more ! I always tell my mates who are fans of prem teams they have it all wrong , and they support their local club , but I bet they don't feel like this today !!!!!

Any way , 2 nil to city !!! Please !

Most likely 3-1 to Cardiff.

Rising to 5 if they score a couple in the first half hour.banghead.gif

Reducing to 0 if we're incredibly lucky, the posts and bar remain strong, a couple of penalties are missed and then Pitman blasts in the only goal in the last minute.winner_third_h4h.gif

4 -0 to Cardiff

Then we should chant MILLEN OUT

I will be there following City

I will never follow a lack luster Millen (MR. FOLD ARMS AND SHOW NOTHING TO ENCOURAGE)

What like this??... :disapointed2se:

(to be fair they should call that emoticon ':millen:').

3-0 Cardiff I reckon.

:crying:

If were give a shit performance today I too fear for us.

I fear for us generally this season if the defence isn't markedly improved, but I don't expect to win at Cardiff so a loss today wouldn't suddenly heighten my fears of a bad season.

If we won today I wouldn't feel all was well either for that matter.

2-1 to the sheepshaggers, unless they score in under 10 minutes than 5-0...

This team does not inspire.....

Qualification to that, this MANAGER's team does not inspire.

If the sheepshaggers **** us over wonder how long he can last in post. Leicester next too..

Archived