IGNORED

Todays Team Announced

potbelly

NO Stead, fontaine both injured? Pitman wife left when he is an attacker still having Skuse and Elliott in the team together. When is millen going to realise they don't work ffs

Poor bloke , hope it doesn't affect his game !!

NO Stead, fontaine both injured? Pitman wife left when he is an attacker still having Skuse and Elliott in the team together. When is millen going to realise they don't work ffs

Surprised Pitman has been selected if he has such serious personal problems at home.!

Posted this team on another topic the other day with the exception of lewin instead of fonts.

With the players we have I think its the best line up possible. Skuse sitting, kilkenny spreading the play and Elliott working box to box.

Also pitman and Albert working off maynard could work well.

I'm a lot more hopeful than I was 10 mins ago. Didn't think Millen would ever go with this

. . . . . . . . . James;

Spence, Wilson, Nyatanga, McAllister;

. . . .Skuse, Killenny, Elliott;

. . .Adomah, Maynard, Pitman.

I can't predict the result, but I think that selection, if confirmed, would be spot on (with the possible exception of Nyatanga for Fontaine, but I assume Fontaine is injured).

:winner_third_h4h:

But it does work when played in a 3 man midfield which has been proven time and time again, with LJ with the 3 in their we looked ok.

As a 2 however none of the combinations of LJ, Skuse or Elliott worked.

With kenny in there I'm very excited

Is that really the team? Skuse right midfield? I guess he as to be accommodated soemwhere - certainly can't drop him! Elliot on the left? Has he got a left foot? Where's JCR & Stead? I don't get the formation. Is it one up front - Maynard with Pitman (on the wing again!) and Adomah on the right? I guess it's 4-5-1 then? I can't believe it is a 4-3-3.

It all looks like square pegs in round holes as usual. The only positives I cans are the inclusion of Kilkenny and Wilson.

Keith was talking about them having rushed Fontaine back in the summer so it looks like he is not fit enough.

Edit: Keith has just confirmed on 5 Live Fontaine has an ankle injury and Carey a stomach problem.

Adomah will play wide right as a midfielder/winger so I would say it's more 4-4-2 . Pitman will cover the left side when Cardiff get the ball at the back I would imagine.

Only change I would make is putting Carey in as a central defender.

Just don't understand why Carey our only leader on the pitch isnt starting.

Archived