IGNORED

Todays Team Announced

potbelly

If we haven't got 3 points by Saturday night, time to start looking for a new answer. You can quote me on that.

Why waste time pissing about, you know he'll go backwards at some stage if he survives by some freak chance, cut our losses and shit can Millen now. Should never have been kept on after Tinpots dismal reign, the same flaws have been here since then. The only way to ditch them, and for us to survive in this division , is for him to go forthwith, do not pass go, do not collect his wages, just remove his sorry ass out, as soon as the team return to Ashton Gate tonight. survival this season must be the over riding priority, not massaging the utterly ineffectual managers bloody ego.

Much of what is written about last season is unfair and untrue, if I say '2 games of a season is too early' usual lines will be spouted forgetting the play-off form we enjoyed from October to May last season. I imagine this will be forgotten again so forgive me if I ignore any replies to this. Failing to get a win on Saturday though rings big alarm bells, for me.

He's no messiah, however in the current defence he'd be an improvement

I agree but that just emphasises how bad our defenders are when a player past his sell by date and who himself has been very much a part of the decline in our defending in the last three years, terrific though he was in the increasingly distant past, is the best on offer. This is not a sudden problem but should have been addressed at least 2 years ago imo. Given the cutting off of funds and the fact Colin appears not to be convinced we need players (see his comments today on Radio Bristol) it may already be too late.:disapointed2se:

I know Keith has said he is happy with his defenders but I cannot believe for a moment that he means it. If he does we are in deep water.

If Millen even dares mention second half positives whilst neglecting to realise the damage was done first half, I will be disgusted

And there we go. ******* unbelievable! Clueless, Millen, completely clueless, and with the sheer ignorance to treat us like we don't know any better. Just go, Keith

And there we go. ******* unbelievable! Clueless, Millen, completely clueless, and with the sheer ignorance to treat us like we don't know any better. Just go, Keith

Fed up of defending but he didn't shirk from the problem but mentioned there was a positive to take from the game, that's it.

Fed up of defending but he didn't shirk from the problem but mentioned there was a positive to take from the game, that's it.

Positive? Was there? Cardiff didn't have to press us and would have been told not to and risk letting us back into it. There was no positive. We were destroyed first half, they let off the pedal second half because the job was done

Positive? Was there? Cardiff didn't have to press us and would have been told not to and risk letting us back into it. There was no positive. We were destroyed first half, they let off the pedal second half because the job was done

I don't want this to overshadow the performance because it's only one small aspect, but if they were told not to let us get back into it - I remind you we scored. A positive is a positive, he's not using it as an excuse, it's a very poor day at the office.

I don't want this to overshadow the performance because it's only one small aspect, but if they were told not to let us get back into it - I remind you we scored. A positive is a positive, he's not using it as an excuse, it's a very poor day at the office.

I agree not an excuse but a definite straw being unconvincingly clutched.

As the say at PMQs, I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/138145-todays-team-announced/page__view__findpost__p__1411611

It's a deflecting tactic all managers use.

Ronnabe in genuine peace, please explain the love in with Millen?, many of us just don't get it, what are we missing?, this is a honest question.

There is no love-in, I was critical of last week, I'm critical today, I was critical at various points last season. I'm patient, if that's what you mean, I was patient with GJ and I'm patient with Millen. The tide is turning though.

There is no love-in, I was critical of last week, I'm critical today, I was critical at various points last season. I'm patient, if that's what you mean, I was patient with GJ and I'm patient with Millen. The tide is turning though.

Come on surely it's more than that, your replies imply an inside knowledge and your defence of him seemed to suggest that all of his detractors are missing the point.

You like many others are ******* clueless, he is 23. Hamperd by injurys maybe, but he isn't youth. Shut the **** up moaning, Bobby Reid is class. Joe Edwards should be in the team. Aaron Holloway should be pushing through. They're youth.

You're off your head pal. These players are all so class I keep being told, they cant even hold their own on loan at Bath and League 1 and 2 clubs.

Reid should be ahead of Skuse, Elliott and Kilkenny yeh?

Deluded.

Come on surely it's more than that, your replies imply an inside knowledge and your defence of him seemed to suggest that all of his detractors are missing the point.

I do have somewhat of an inside knowledge but I've only used that to defend Millen in his dealings with Kilkenny. What I was getting at earlier about transfers is common knowledge.

Yes, but surely people haven't forgotten the games Carey has played in when we were slaughtered and humiliated at home and the team appeared absolutely leaderless?

When our 'leader' was silent, totally passionless, and anonymous.

Well, if one or two can't, many of us certainly can.

I entirely agree. He is never expected to take any responsibility for the many defensive shambles he has been involved in. His past efforts are no excuse but he nevertheless gets a free pass. Mind you while Keith takes all the flak the players as usual get off scot free. Managers get sacked because of players who themselves rarely have to take the consequences of their performances. It must be nice to never be accountable in your job.

Having just got back from watching that, I can say there was no positives. Destroyed first half, men v boys! Second half we had more possession but never really looked any good. Cardiff were just going through the motions.

It was embarrassing, the final straw for me was Woolfords foul throw! Professional footballer with a foul throw! Unreal!

Bye bye Millen. Your a loser bud, time to knock it on the head

Having just got back from watching that, I can say there was no positives. Destroyed first half, men v boys! Second half we had more possession but never really looked any good. Cardiff were just going through the motions.

It was embarrassing, the final straw for me was Woolfords foul throw! Professional footballer with a foul throw! Unreal!

Noticeable differences between the two sides today...

1. Cardiff pressed really high up the field and didn't give our defence any space, and yet when they had the ball, the defenders could amble to the halfway line and pick out a pass.

2. When Cardiff attacked, they always had an overlapping player to give options to the man in possession, when we had the ball there was no movement at all, so we kept passing back.

I think were penalised for two foul throws today - Woolfords and one in the first half (Spence?). Never seen a team penalised twice in a match before. Oh, I do recall it happening once in an Under 10's match I once played in though.

IN the second half were we playing 4-4-2 or 5 at the back ?

Either way I hope this is the last we will see of 4-3-3 as we simply cannot play that formation. We need consistency and players knowing their jobs in a simple 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 and keep to it.....

Archived