IGNORED

Todays Team Announced

potbelly

Sitting through Player videos to try and get the truth from what Millen had said re: signings certainly springs to mind.

RobboRed I agree to an extent, but a lot of his valid points are overshadowed by an obsession with GJ.

Think I have been fair to Millen. I dont think he's is consistent in what he says and then what he does..

Total shambles and embarrasing.

Purchasing a season ticket was a grave mistake if we have to continue to put up with this rubbish. Went to 3 pre season games and were shite in all of them as well

Its obvious that Millen aint the answer but was he ever the answer? I think not

No he wasn't.

A double whammy for most City fans with his bewildering appointment coming so quickly after the news of Coppell's departure.

What's the general feeling on Ziderheads these days Arn - I haven't looked on there for quite a while but last time I looked it seemed solidly behind KM with short shrift for dissenters?dunno.gif

Lansdown stated that he wouldnt leave us in the shit...........he has done

I said exactly this earlier this week. However I do think that this new penny pinching is down to Sexstone who is, and always has been, a used car salesman in an executives body.

Think I have been fair to Millen. I dont think he's is consistent in what he says and then what he does..

We're treading old ground, but what Millen does and what you know that Millen does is very different, undeniably.

We're now unbalanced with Woolford pushing forward - they'll pick us off easily enough.

MM would have told them to stay in 2nd gear, no need to push, the work has been done.

we might even nick a goal just to give the Millen lovers (board included) a reason the keep him here.

Archived