IGNORED

Todays Team Announced

potbelly

And that was nearly as crap come the end.

Is anyone really surprised about this?

Last week Millen played the same side as last year ! What does that tell you?

The man is clueless and I for one are coming dis-illusioned with the club. The worst thing that has happened to us is this bloody stadium malarky.

It has clearly taken the boards eye from what matters the most... THE BLOODY PITCH !!!!!!

You cant blame the stadium the manager has been supported in the transfer market and no one can say ootherwise. Only one person to blame KM

Right, I've had enough, Millen needs to go? Knee jerk? No. We bought Coppell in to improve the club, it didn't work out so why did we revert back to the old ways in Millen? He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Get Dave Jones in now.

P.S Anyone fancy asking Nicky to sign tonight? He can sod off too

Right, I've had enough, Millen needs to go? Knee jerk? No. We bought Coppell in to improve the club, it didn't work out so why did we revert back to the old ways in Millen? He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Get Dave Jones in now.

From what's available I'd agree.

No one's going to take this club up, but Jones would definitely stop us going down.

Would like someone such as Billy Davies come in and kick some arse.

He'd be exactly what we'd need right now. But some prefer Keith because apparently Davies is a moron. I don't give a flying you know what about the manager's personality I don't want to be his friend (unlike some supporters it seems). I want him to save the club, stop playing pet favourites and apply a little know how with sound football philosophy.

Billy Davies is an arse. He cannot manage without money. We need a bloody miracle worker......

No we dont. We need a couple of defenders and a manager who can organise a side.

Billy Davies did well with what he had when he first joined Forest.

P.S Anyone fancy asking Nicky to sign tonight? He can sod off too

+1

I can't understand the anger on here. Our club is the laughing stock of the league at the moment and we were never going to get a result out of either of these games. Why get upset about it? I said the same after the Ipswich game: it's the games against Doncaster we need to win to stay in this league... Millen

I can't understand the anger on here. Our club is the laughing stock of the league at the moment and we were never going to get a result out of either of these games. Why get upset about it? I said the same after the Ipswich game: it's the games against Doncaster we need to win to stay in this league... Millen

2 wins this season isn't going to keep us up,

millen needs to go NOW

sell maynard so that the new manager can get in a couple of new players

No we dont. We need a couple of defenders and a manager who can organise a side.

Billy Davies did well with what he had when he first joined Forest.

And talked himself out of a job by constantly whinging about Forest not splashing the cash. Bloke is a knob, last thing City need now is to replace a neverwillbe with a whinging hasbeen.

Archived