IGNORED

Todays Team Announced

potbelly

As I've said (and been slated for saying it) Millen is not a manager, an assistant at best but he doesn't inspire, his tactical knowledge is piss poor, he doesn't have the connections and his pre-season was woeful.

If something doesn't change very quickly then I can see us going down.

To the happy campers, smile, we're going down and there are no parachutes.

Problem is we got a piss poor team.

It strikes me some of KM's most vocal and cantankerous supporters on here either haven't renewed this season or are no longer attending because they're 'disillusioned with the club'.

Not all of them of course, but a slightly ironic situation while the rest of us are left to sit out this predictable rubbish.

Thats not a new thing though. It happened last season , as soon as we go behind the heads drop

Which is why that useless bastard Millen HAS to go, one way or other, fired, or resign I dont give a **** which one, but hes gotta go. We are doomed if we keep the clown..

The moment i used some of our savings to renew my season ticket was the moment i started wondering if i made a mistake...

I knew full well my car insurance and MOT was due. I also knew I had an unhealthy credit card bill to sort.

but no.. i just had to renew for fear of missing out

Well **** it !! I want my money back.

I know EXACTLY how you feel.....scraped together money for S/T. Would have been better taking the cash into the back garden and setting it on fire..may have at least seen a spark....

Just **** off Millen. Maybe a 6 or 7 goal hammering will have the desired effect. Anyone listening to Radio Bristol commentary? How is Sexstone reacting?

It has that end of Tinnion feeling about it. Maybe 6 or 7 will ram the message home. Question is will Sexstone do the deed or simply mismanage us back down to League One.

There are no excuses for this sort of drubbing.

It made me mad last week when Millen talked about 'soft goals', 'soft goals' come from poor management and poor players.

He has to come out and admit a few home truths, we are no better than when he took over.

If people believe this is better than when GJ was here they are DELUDED

And that was nearly as crap come the end.

Is anyone really surprised about this?

Last week Millen played the same side as last year ! What does that tell you?

The man is clueless and I for one are coming dis-illusioned with the club. The worst thing that has happened to us is this bloody stadium malarky.

It has clearly taken the boards eye from what matters the most... THE BLOODY PITCH !!!!!!

Been saying it for years.

Same players here for years in a nice little comfort zone.

That's been true for much of the modern history of the cluib. Players love it here because there is no real expectation or pressure so they can enjoy a well paid relaxed lifestyle.

There are no excuses for this sort of drubbing.

It made me mad last week when Millen talked about 'soft goals', 'soft goals' come from poor management and poor players.

He has to come out and admit a few home truths, we are no better than when he took over.

i'm sure Ronnabe, Robbored, Portland Bill and Donald will beg to differ.

Archived