IGNORED

Todays Team Announced

potbelly

The problem is that with our new "we spend no money" policy now Sir Steve has taken a step aside no top manager is going to touch us with a barge pole. The board can tell Keith he is lucky to have the opportunity to be a Championship manager and just to shut up and get on with what he's given. The likes of Jones, Warnock or whomever would take one look at this crap heap and bail (just like Coppell did).

We either need massive investment or a mass pay off the deadwood. Without one or the other we will be relegated this season and who knows from there.

The moment i used some of our savings to renew my season ticket was the moment i started wondering if i made a mistake...

I knew full well my car insurance and MOT was due. I also knew I had an unhealthy credit card bill to sort.

but no.. i just had to renew for fear of missing out

Well **** it !! I want my money back.

Millen RESIGN you useless ****, just ****** GO, GO ****** NOW.

this team is worse than the Tinnion era one, and you were involved with that one too.

how ****** Robbored can defend this useless clown baffles the **** out of me...

It is looking more and more likely Millen has to go. The team is a shambles, fans simply no longer beleive in him. And I have defended him up to now, but I cannot see how he can stay.

Wouldn't go that far, but our confidence is easily shattered by the sounds of it.

The problem is that with our new "we spend no money" policy now Sir Steve has taken a step aside no top manager is going to touch us with a barge pole. The board can tell Keith he is lucky to have the opportunity to be a Championship manager and just to shut up and get on with what he's given. The likes of Jones, Warnock or whomever would take one look at this crap heap and bail (just like Coppell did).

We either need massive investment or a mass pay off the deadwood. Without one or the other we will be relegated this season and who knows from there.

I think you are enitrely right and indeed a key factor in Keith's appointment. He will get all the stick but the wild swinging from one strategy to another is down to those in charge.

As I've said (and been slated for saying it) Millen is not a manager, an assistant at best but he doesn't inspire, his tactical knowledge is piss poor, he doesn't have the connections and his pre-season was woeful.

If something doesn't change very quickly then I can see us going down.

To the happy campers, smile, we're going down and there are no parachutes.

Archived