IGNORED

Todays Team Announced

potbelly

Donald (genuinely in peace) do you advocate that position at the possible risk at being cut adrift after 10 games?

I dont think we will.

I just felt since the fixtures were released, that we would do VERY well to get 3 points from first 3 games

We're treading old ground, but what Millen does and what you know that Millen does is very different, undeniably.

Giving youngsters a go for example? Did'nt want to block the path to the first team.... a day or so after saying that he signed Jordan Spence - instead of giving Joe Edwards a run of games when we were pretty much safe at the end of last season........

We're treading old ground, but what Millen does and what you know that Millen does is very different, undeniably.

Milen was from the momment he took over as been inconsitance. At the start of last season he said we didnt new players then we did and then we didn't again all in the space of a week .

I dont think we will.

I just felt since the fixtures were released, that we would do VERY well to get 3 points from first 3 games

Well that is 3 more points than I expected Donald, I don't think he can turn this around, i'm sorry I really don't, apart from you and few others Millen appears to be the only one who did'nt see this coming.

He'd be exactly what we'd need right now. But some prefer Keith because apparently Davies is a moron. I don't give a flying you know what about the manager's personality I don't want to be his friend (unlike some supporters it seems). I want him to save the club, stop playing pet favourites and apply a little know how with sound football philosophy.

When you saw the line up, did you get the impression it was to accomodate Skuse & Elliott? Piss poor Keef. Grow some.

Well that is 3 more points than I expected Donald, I don't think he can turn this around, i'm sorry I really don't, apart from you and few others Millen appears to be the only one who did'nt see this coming.

Well said Esmond. Millen really is clueless at Ashton Gate, and 23 other Championship grounds..

Giving youngsters a go for example? Did'nt want to block the path to the first team.... a day or so after saying that he signed Jordan Spence - instead of giving Joe Edwards a run of games when we were pretty much safe at the end of last season........

If they're good enough, I like Edwards but Spence is a far better player.

I dont think we will.

Perfectly reasonable assumption but to repeat myself it is the size and manner of defeats rather than the defeats themselves. The same disorganisation and lack of discipline that was going to be sorted out once Keith had a pre-season. Instead we have a continuation of the tactical merry go round and no sense that there is any improvement in those things, particularly in defence of course. That is more worrying than the results for me.

Nice to see Wonderboy Wilson save us.

Perhaps people will stop moaning about playing the youth now. They are not good enough, Ribs included.

You like many others are ******* clueless, he is 23. Hamperd by injurys maybe, but he isn't youth. Shut the **** up moaning, Bobby Reid is class. Joe Edwards should be in the team. Aaron Holloway should be pushing through. They're youth.

Your obsession itself doesn't make sense, and neither have any of your replies?

I will make it simple for you then.

You said " but what Millen does and what you know that Millen does is very different, undeniably ".

But we see what is happening in performances, team selections, tactics, substitutions and the manifestation of his coaching on the pitch and that is what he will judged by not your claimed inside knowledge about how deep, intelligent, nice, hard working, loyal or well thought he might be.

When you saw the line up, did you get the impression it was to accomodate Skuse & Elliott? Piss poor Keef. Grow some.

take skuse and elliot out and it still leaves a s**t defence. Elliot has been no where near his first championship season form and cole is a multi tasking player who does as his manager tells him and regularly gets man of the match but people on here still try to blame him for as much as possible.

Nice to see Wonderboy Wilson save us.

Perhaps people will stop moaning about playing the youth now. They are not good enough, Ribs included.

We will find that out if and when they get enough games and if they make the repeated mistakes their experienced colleagues do.

take skuse and elliot out and it still leaves a s**t defence. Elliot has been no where near his first championship season form and cole is a multi tasking player who does as his manager tells him and regularly gets man of the match but people on here still try to blame him for as much as possible.

It's nothing to do with blaming Elliot or Skuse. It's that they don't work together in midfield, 15000 can see it week in, week out & Keef can't.

i'm sure Ronnabe, Robbored, Portland Bill and Donald will beg to differ.

Thanks for the mention mr Happy. I'm on the beach at Bude having a great time.

As soon as I saw Carey wasn't playing I knew we were in trouble, but hey ho I'm not panicking, 44 games to go.

Anyway back to enjoying the sun for me, you take it easy Esmond,I am.

Archived