IGNORED

Todays Team Announced

potbelly

Did you say somewhere you are a writer?, which Oxbridge university did you learn your command of the English language?

Again you make no valid point. I could waste eloquence on you, but with such bile spouting from your keyboard I see no need when I could be working.

Stewart is sat on the bench, so that's not true. Wilson played a couple of times for GJ, without a start, and then went straight out on loan to Brentford. Ribeiro was overlooked during 09/10 when sent to Colchester and Stockport, straight into the team under Millen and would have featured I would imagine except for being such a crock.

Stewart is clearly not Millens plans.

What about the fact Millen signed Taylor and Bolasie - blocking Marlon Jackson's route to the first team.

Anyway... its straying from the point... it was obvious early last season that Millen would'nt make it as a manager.

For gods sake Ronnabe and Esmond, have your petulant argument somewhere else

Oh I don't know, it's been a fair contest - various tactical innovations, words in their right positions, spirited resistance and rugged determination to the end of the 90 mins. I'd put it at 1-1, which is far more satisfactory than the other contest on offer.

Indeed.

So many wanted him out the team and even the club.

Oh how we miss him, but hey, we've got Nyatanga...... :disapointed2se:

Unfortunately Carey is not the answer, he to is no longer good enough. Shows how bad we are when were suggesting the return of our skipper who's been past his best for a good 12 months! Can't blame u tho as I too do the same, regards tagging a player whose out of the side when we look shite our saviour despite in reality, them not being good enough either.

Unfortunately Carey is not the answer, he to is no longer good enough. Shows how bad we are when were suggesting the return of our skipper who's been past his best for a good 12 months! Can't blame u tho as I too do the same, regards tagging a player whose out of the side when we look shite our saviour despite in reality, them not being good enough either.

True but the best way to become a the messiah in everybody's eyes is to not be in the team when it is losing.

He's no messiah, however in the current defence he'd be an improvement

Don't really blame Maynard for not signing yet, who would want to commit themselves to a club when they obviously have a manager who is out of there debt. If the board want Maynard to stay, sack Millen.

For the good of the club and the morale of all the players & fans, sack him, he his not good enough!

I think he's off anyway, but the above is all true...

True but the best way to become a the messiah in everybody's eyes is to not be in the team when it is losing.

Yes, but surely people haven't forgotten the games Carey has played in when we were slaughtered and humiliated at home and the team appeared absolutely leaderless?

When our 'leader' was silent, totally passionless, and anonymous.

Well, if one or two can't, many of us certainly can.

Archived