IGNORED

Sometimes I Hate City

Superjack

I did 8 bets, i was SURE Maynard would score a hat trick. I got 1500-1 on a 3-1 maynard hatrick, maynard scoring first win. Gutted, but I still won about £120, not all bad.

Holy Sh1T!!

...I suggest that you spend the £120 drinking to forget (the penalty)!!

:innocent06:

Bet on 5 results tonight.

Couldn't see anything else but a Leicester win.

The other 4 came in.

Would have won £331.20.

Delighted City did the business, but....

B*LL*CKS!!

:facepalm:

Never bet on City or Rovers games, Hull let me down at Leeds tues night for £230 (Rotherham at Crewe and Wimb'don at Plymouth) for a tenner treble, a tip for future games, but on whoever Plymouth are playing against, they are in absolute freefall having to play kids, got 2/1 on wim'don Tues night, will be playing conference football next year, and already lost 3 times at home this season

i missed out on just over £8k when man u let in a 94 min equaliser last season i think it was birmingham and it was handball i never felt so sick in my life. biggest win last season was £800 and never bet more than £10 on a weekend.

That's revolting.

I once got 13 out of 14 international matches right and Portugal drew 2-2 with ******* Albania at home. £2k down the swanny. I didn't bet for about 6 months after that.

That's revolting.

I once got 13 out of 14 international matches right and Portugal drew 2-2 with ******* Albania at home. £2k down the swanny. I didn't bet for about 6 months after that.

Always the way getting let down by the bankers. i used to always put rangers and celtic in all my accumulators but stopped that now as they kept letting me down. but saying that i always put in r.madrid and barcelona :doh:

Always the way getting let down by the bankers. i used to always put rangers and celtic in all my accumulators but stopped that now as they kept letting me down. but saying that i always put in r.madrid and barcelona :doh:

generally no value in RM or FCB, So avoid them. Got to a stage now that I have 5 clubs I like and will back them for most of the season until it becomes evident which teams will be winning more than losing.

Best divisions to bet on in my experience are the non-league stuff. One team always seems to run away with it and the odds are usually pretty decent.

generally no value in RM or FCB, So avoid them. Got to a stage now that I have 5 clubs I like and will back them for most of the season until it becomes evident which teams will be winning more than losing.

Best divisions to bet on in my experience are the non-league stuff. One team always seems to run away with it and the odds are usually pretty decent.

my strategy is to bet on teams with good odds who i believe gotta chance then pack it out with teams like fcb and rm to bump up the odds i generally wont make a bet unless the odds are minimum 500-1

and i can honestly say ive won more than ive lost. One win will normally cover all my bets for a season. Im not a big gambler it just adds to the fun on a weekend.

I did 8 bets, i was SURE Maynard would score a hat trick. I got 1500-1 on a 3-1 maynard hatrick, maynard scoring first win. Gutted, but I still won about £120, not all bad.

where did u put the maynard hatrick and 3-1 bet on? ive never heard of a bookie offering that sort of bet and i do bet alot

Yeah I broke my own rule...

Its just that we were SO shite in the first two games that I got drawn into it.

Like you say, I usually steer clear of City (and the sags).

I dont start doing accumulators until a few weeks into the season, generally betting on 5 results, one draw, one slight outsider and three 'bankers'. Like you I would never normally bet on City but after seeing us against Ipswich and hearing about our performance against Cardiff plus the hype surrounding Leicester I definately would have had LCFC as one of my 'bankers'.

I would never ever bet on the Sags to lose, its bad enough if they win let alone if they have cost me money as well. I put money on them to stay up last year in Febuary, never knew losing £100 could feel so good! :dance:

Archived