IGNORED

Sometimes I Hate City

Superjack

Bet on 5 results tonight.

Couldn't see anything else but a Leicester win.

The other 4 came in.

Would have won £331.20.

Delighted City did the business, but....

B*LL*CKS!!

:facepalm:

I won £16 with Ipswich to win

Then £26.62 for Cardiff to win

Did not do Leicester as they have been playing poor in all their games this season (Lucky to beat Coventry)

I only do certs

Don't do Pompey

i had a tenner on a city win at 9/2

£2 on city to win 2-1 maynard first scorer at 100/1

£2 on city to win 3-1 at 40/1

£2 on a 2-2 draw at 14/1

for the first time ever i was hoping we wouldn'd score another, was the longest 20 minutes of my life!!

thanks for the £257 City

Happy Days

:laughcont:

Well done fella. Nice to see betting with your heart sometimes comes off! :farmer:

I also had a 3-1 scorecast with Maynard to score first. I put a tenner on at 155-1, so £1550 if it came in. It actually looked the most likely result for the last quarter of the match. I was sat there in the stands and my nerves about us losing were quadrupled by the possibility of winning £1500. Taking the penalty miss aside Cisse had a good chance which went just wide towards the end, but Nicky looked like he was about to pull the trigger and he passed to Taylor who could not have done any worse shooting over. It was great to be there to see us win against the odds, but being so close to £1500 took the shine off the night for me to some extent.

I looked at the same bet for todays game and it's only 60-1. I've had to go for it just in case.

Archived