IGNORED

Anyone Feel The Same?

Forza Revolution

Went with Johnson I fear- remember the old bounce around the ground, maybe because I missed a lot of the final part of his era I missed the discontent, but for most of his reign there was a great feeling of unity about the place I thought- a reasonably feel good factor at least.

that would be odd as it was a good proportion of the fans that wanted him out.

In answer to the OP - NO!

Certainly don't watched all the way from Div one to the basement, rain and shine and this little blip won't change things. Whenever, I am in the UK and have the opportunity I'll attend in the interim its late nights and the radio/occasional TV but same evel of interest no matter.

but according to some this is the best most attacking football and better then anything Johnson produce there is more togetherness we have a better manager and better set up,

I've yet to ******* see it this is a disgrace at the moment I wonder if I can get my season ticket refunded

Do you pay a few hundred quid each year on a bristol city season ticket only to end the season with dissapointment and wondering why?

Or do you turn up occasionally and pay 30 quid and go home thinking "nothings changed"

Maybe you even travel to away games each week only be embarressed by the homes fans as they sing "youve come along way for nothing"

Do you get all excited pre season with the hope of signing a big name player? Only to end up with bargain basket players if were lucky?

Maybe you buy the full kit for your nipper each year only for him to say city are rubbish and that he would wather watch man utd.

Maybe you were in the big team photo with the not so bright "so called stars"

Take of your red tinted specs and realise that the club are continually taking good money of the honest man, money we have worked hard for, and recieves nothing in return.

Vote with your feet! I love the badge but cant stand the so called management who wear it.

it aint just bargain basement players we have also got a manager who couldnt manage a parks team sorry to you who may play parks football and yes i pay a few hundred quid every season and am getting pretty pissed off with the excuses from millen and the board please dave jones come and save us before its too late for us

Certainly don't watched all the way from Div one to the basement, rain and shine and this little blip won't change things. Whenever, I am in the UK and have the opportunity I'll attend in the interim its late nights and the radio/occasional TV but same evel of interest no matter.

I'm not so sure that a good proportion of the fans at the Gate wanted Johnson out. He'd brought great success and retained a lot of goodwill. We lost very few games at home - but latterly battling displays were too often undermined by shoddy defending in the final moments. People wanted Johnson to do better...and when it was obvious that he couldn't he walked. Of course there was a very vocal group on here that wanted to see the back of him...a number of them are KM's most vocal apologists...always waiting for the tide to turn and ready with the next excuse...

I feel very much as the OP does...but will that stop me from following City in the same way that you clearly do - with occasional visits and following the results online?...not at all. It seems that like you I've been doing that for the past 40 years. But under Johnson I did far more than that - the whole family did. He was just the charismatic manager the club needed to give it energy and life and a profile. Didn't suit everyone I know - but suited more than it disappointed. Was he technically limited? Yes, of course. But almost got us to the Prem and was pipped at Wembley by Phil Brown, who was no better than him...a bit of the luck they had and on the day we'd have done it.

We traveled all over the country in the GJ years...we even arranged holidays around preseason matches on the south coast. For several seasons we saw far more matches than we missed. And we had 3 STs. Last season I felt cheated...exactly as some do now. I'd shelled out a small fortune....one of the biggest single items in the family budget...on the promise of Coppell and rebuilding a club fit to compete successfully at this level. I believed Steve Lansdown. In the end I reckon I went to half a dozen matches last season. Sat next to an empty seat. Couldn't drag the kids along.

We need something similar to GJ now...a leader who can galvanise the support...but in truth that's what we needed when GJ left. It was what we were promised when Coppell signed...it's what we so singularly failed to get when he walked out.

Cast your mind back to the majority of Johnson era- 'Johnson says bounce around the ground' and various other chants for him.I haven't heard a single song for Millen yet... Not saying we should bring Johnson back but games I was at, I'm in no doubt the club was more together when he was in charge.As Red Exile said, he had could inspire had charisma, leadership for much of his reign. Went wrong in the end but still stand by my original post.

Cast your mind back to the majority of Johnson era- 'Johnson says bounce around the ground' and various other chants for him.I haven't heard a single song for Millen yet... Not saying we should bring Johnson back but games I was at, I'm in no doubt the club was more together when he was in charge.As Red Exile said, he had could inspire had charisma, leadership for much of his reign. Went wrong in the end but still stand by my original post.

heres a song for millen....we,re on the road to nowhere!(",)

I have questioned my sanity in travelling to games a few times over the last few seasons.

Too far and expensive to drive, I have to pay for a return flight, motorway tolls and petrol to the airport, airport parking, transport from airport to wherever in England which is always a rip off, hotel for 2 nights, tickets and all the other usual expenses.

I try not to add up the total spent as it would stop me doing it again but some of the performances and goal less games I seem to have picked in the last few seasons, including Saturday, have got me wondering what else I could spend my hard earned Euros on.

I will certainly be choosing to watch Somerset CCC play ahead of City in the crossover periods of April, May, August and September on the occasions I can afford to come back.

Do you pay a few hundred quid each year on a bristol city season ticket only to end the season with dissapointment and wondering why?

Or do you turn up occasionally and pay 30 quid and go home thinking "nothings changed"

Maybe you even travel to away games each week only be embarressed by the homes fans as they sing "youve come along way for nothing"

Do you get all excited pre season with the hope of signing a big name player? Only to end up with bargain basket players if were lucky?

Maybe you buy the full kit for your nipper each year only for him to say city are rubbish and that he would wather watch man utd.

Take of your red tinted specs and realise that the club are continually taking good money of the honest man, money we have worked hard for, and recieves nothing in return.

Vote with your feet! I love the badge but cant stand the so called management who wear it.

Sir i have been a season ticket holder for 3 seasons consecutively aaaand I'm a member of the supporters trust. And i feel exactly as you do, putting so much money and effort to commit such support yet at the end of the day we are losing to league 2 teams with brand new managers with no experience. Millen is not the man to take us forward and this is one of the toughest division's in the world. Many of the fans realise this and won't be coming until we start winning.

I totally understand the sentiments here. I have been lucky in that I missed the Cardiff game due to a family event and I went to leicester and saw a great performance. Against Portsmouth it was a bit dull but we fought hard. I have renewed my season ticket as I am in too deep. I go with my brother and Dad and hope that my young son will soon join us. I almost feel it's my responsibility to turn him into a city fan. I couldn't face him wearing an MU or Arsenal shirt. And I have only actually spent 4 of my 39 years living in Bristol, although thankfully am not far away now.

'

I feel apathy towards the players though and not the current management team. Previous managers have had riches to spend, but the financial cutbacks' have kicked in on Keiths shift. I don't know if he's any good, but I know if I was him I'd be frustrated that no one wants to buy the crap players and he just can't seem to secure the good players. We are bogged down with overpaid, underperforming players, most of whom weren't signed by Millen. I am not saying I am his biggest fan, just that it must be very hard and annoying for him. His hands are tied to a certain extent!

I think I would have more respect for the club if more youth team players were brought through the ranks. Wilson only got his chance through injuries and in recent years we seem happier to pay big money for over-hyped journeyman than to take a risk on our youngsters, for whom we invest heavily. I guess it's the fear of failure for the managers, but fans will be more supportive of a young player being blooded than someone with no link to the club earning 20X as much doing a poor to average job. We just don't have the passion anymore. Saying that, players like Albert are a breath of a fresh air. Perhaps a few more hungry lower league players, some of our youth team and then just a few highly paid, but highly skilled stars would be a better combination, rather than 25-35 journeyman. Oh how I long to watch a player like Jacki Dzienowski again!

LV Outlet

Handbags UK

replica bags leather

designer hermes bags

handbags replica china

Designer Handbags Cheap

Birkin Sale

handbags replica free shipping

Louis Vuitton Sale

hermes purses

Hermes Sale

Designer Handbags Uk

Replica Louis Vuitton Bags

Uk Designer Handbags

Replica Bags Wholesale

Hermes Replica

Handbags For Sale

top quality replica handbags

Lv Outlet

Replica Gucci

Gucci Handbags Outlet

Gucci Outlet store

replica handbags cheap china

luxury handbags

Hermes Bags Outlet

designer lv

chanel outlet online

replica handbags designer

bags replica men

handbags replica online

<p>If you watched Newlyweds back in the day like Used to do, you already know that Jessica Simpson is definitely an inveterate bag lover similar to the everyone else. She toted a lot of multicolor Lv at that time because which was the new thing, however that Jessica has gotten older (and richer that shoe line she has is no joke, you all), she made a bit of upgrading: an orange Louis Vuitton Outlet Store . Although in line with the remaining photo, it type of refreshing to determine that Jessica sits around the house in the same pajamas she had in those days.</p>

<p>Cheap Gucci experienced braided addresses, folds, jointly with woven buckskin are previously on favored of that element within the tendency for that planting time period of your time of your energy of recently. Vivid hues, jewel colors and fluorescent greens experienced been amid the trendy selections too. Last but not least, modest bags utilizing lengthy wrist strap, which contain cycle straps, are previously positively well-liked severely last spring. Handbags with guys, buckles, zippers, hay and extraordinary leather-based (lizard and crocodile designs) are also suitable.</p>

<p>The rearmost, hundred years German Rolex Datejust Replica Purchase has resided working in London as well as London, monasteries, habilla physiques upon taste appearance bounded to simply accept progressively learned. Go back to Florence within 1921, he opened a business specialized in higher selection of luggage and Equestrian meals, the best tradesmen from the admirable covering items, and also to administer a Gucci MenLeather-based Footwear company logo business shop fixtures.</p>

<p>Only a few years, the particular abundance offers admired the cardinal barter calm in addition to embraces all of the background. This particular large success prompted Gucci footwear to Ancient Rome within 1938 offers open up native store. Following the 2nd battle Apple because of restriction associated with recyclables, accessories Gucci in 1947 recommended to change hold bamboo bedding addressing bags, Gucci is still a great archetypal style. The Half a century, cheap, the red-colored flowers and put on red-colored striped equine acclimated architectural decoration applicable inexpensive Designer Handbags On Sale, became much more design expressed guarantee.</p>

<p>The office staffs use it a lot more usually, black, coffee and white colour are predominant, this really is associated to the operating setting, if there are several comprehensive models to light up the Louis Vuitton graffiti bag, it seems excellent, this kind of as tassels, rivets or metal chain. Louis Vuitton Sale brings together nicely the standard with modern-day type, in order that it could be coordinated with distinct and numerous types of apparel and it'll sort a beautiful landscape with harmony collocation. Marc Jacobs, the top designer of Louis Vuitton, would rather give his bags the quite same title because the historic celebrities and effectively-known architecture. It possibly wherever by his inspiration arrives from, or possibly indicates up coming to practically nothing, only for exciting.</p>

<p>Designer replicas won't ever disappoint you. They look just how an authentic designer bag appears to be. We will never need to bother about if anyone can tell that we're wearing a fake or otherwise. We just don't want to lose having the ability to look for replicas. I am certain online vendors will stick around as authorities can't really crackdown in it. Nothing on it will give you away, you could have your friends with the most scrutinizing eye to possess a view it, and surely nobody is ever going to believe it's a replica unless you swear that it is. If you want to buy a Replica Bags, let us take a look at it cheap Handbag Sale</p>

<p>Fashion is timely, style is timeless. The important thing here's buying suited to your fashion style. Are you currently the dramatic type? These types are tall and thin, the type of Zeta Jones and Angelina Jolie. After identifying your thing, look for your natural skin color tones, you may be a winter, summer, autumn or spring. Winter colors are wonderful at Gucci handbags with pure white, true blue, and deep blue, grey beige, black, charcoal grey, medium grey or medium true grey. They have angular features, they even walk dramatically! Discount Designer Handbags have styles for classic women; think about the Gucci handbag made famous by Jackie O? She's always been a dramatic beauty.</p>

<p>Replica Louis Vuitton Bags could be the founding father from the company who had been inspired by leather handbags carried by a wide range of people using their company countries than Florence, Italy. He got back to his hometown and started the . The business provided fine leather and colorful smart handbags combined with various unique designs. All the excellent efforts to create the most stunning statement within the fashion era led Gucci to the success it holds today. Output of Gucci watch began late, because during world war ll, Gucci was busy making cotton handbags for material shortage. This incident is respected one of the industry of favor and Gucci has brought several awards because of its quality products throughout the world war ll.</p>

<p>is most well-known for Chanel Bags Outlet sale. Gucci bag also remain a sense of army handbags style. So today, in Gucci handbags, we could still find some army elements. The metallic rivet, belts, some kind of special adornments only might be enter army uniform are utilized in Gucci handbags.</p>

<p>Searching for Discount Designer Bags you want to order products in and make contact with with sellers. You will discover some good discoveries by asking them some questions. Or telling experienced friends and get their oppions. They'll allow you to identify. You shouldn't be scared of online shop. Nowadays, police online can wipe out fake online shop. What you ought to do is find what you want. The bags are forming part of your accessories therefore it is vital that you choose one that suits your outfit too. Women using a large frame must avoid bulky bags as it might often provide them with a bigger appearance. A thin little kind of handbag will suit such women. It can benefit these phones look more sleek and slender. Gucci handbags for women is extremely hot around the world, it??s your best choice.</p>

<p>To retain up utilizing the genuine handbag tendencies, there severely positively undoubtedly unquestionably really are a terrific provide of possibilities. Evaluation magazines, get satisfaction from Television set founded arranged up founded demonstrates that element vogue or preserve a begin looking at internet web pages on-line. Choose a Chanel Sale UKthat you want, that matches your look; the merely just one that echoes out loud with regards to what you are. All guys and girls these occasions are positively instead lots of different positively completely different too just like a terrific provide of have your non-public style of craze and pattern and pattern and design.</p>

<p>I am certain we are for a revival of the logo bag any season now. Fashion like that; the trends you hate always return around more quickly compared to ones that you feel genuine nostalgia. Some brands still do a very brisk business within their logo bags; Louis Vuitton has always been towards the top of that list, but Chanel Outlet Store isnt far behind. And while it surely helps make the company a ton of money and is essential for branding purposes, logos have just never been my bag.</p>

<p>It is built with LV's recognizable monogram multicolor canvas with the LV monogram and fleur-de-lis in a variety of shades set from natural cowhide trimmings. The piece is embellished with golden brass pieces, has a flap and press lock closure and held with prolonged rounded handles. The bag is fit for carrying pretty much every morning essentials using its broad inside, internal pocket with flap and cell phone pocket. Luxurious bags are not only employed to have articles, but also play a role in decorating the entire outfit like a variety of trimmings, in particular Louis Vuitton handbags, why? Simply because they commonly represent the tasteful or shiny or youthful image and LV bags could be thought to be a very good helper to improve the all round score. Louis Vuitton Bags Outletare characterized by the graffiti patterns, or maybe a pattern with rose, plus they are globe-renown for his or her unprecedented factors.</p>

<p>As an element of Stephen Sprouse Lv, Lv Graffiti handbags specified for by well-known artiste Stephen Sprouse, who employed his good feeling of innovation to open a new planet for Replica Bags Wholesale,and at the identical time, he earned a great honor. If we do not know how to coordinate bags with garments, it truly is an excellent pity, and graffiti handbags would be the exact same, because harmony and delectable collocation plays an important function in the general impression that leaves with other folks. Initially, we discuss the casual apparel. LV graffiti bags are commonly created using informal fashion, appropriate for going purchasing or heading with an excursion, and these types of bags have an enormous capacity, a lot a great deal larger than regular bags, based on the resources, mostly in canvas and denim.</p>

<p>Furthermore, they've yet another highlight, incredibly very easily to Do-it-yourself, for that ladies who prefer to hang a decoration that's a great notion. Second, Stephen Sprouse Discount Designer Handbags is quite well matched with bright style of clothes. We all know this collection can make a attribute of wealthy and lovely colour, vivid and brand new design, and it'll be a very good strategy that we have a bag like this in spring or summer time, as garments in these seasons are usually see how to avoid shade, which is particularly correct to become matched with colorful bags. And about the second form, there's a classical product, Louis Vuitton Graffiti Never full capabilities the shiny graffiti patterns and versatile substantial holding potential inspired by never full assortment, this is exactly why it's so well-liked for that females. Third, allow us go over discreet design.</p>

I dont feel anything like that but will reply.

In someways going and SUPPORTING when it is not so smooth is what is all about. if you are certain age you realise it is rough and smooth and with city there have been seasons upon season where teh club has gone backwards had to readjust itself or gone into freefall 79 - 82.

football is not all about winning, its often about the day on the train with your mayes visiting places you have not been to. I have already booked train ticket sfor several aways brighton is a day off work and a night over. great trips ahead all to look forward to.

i get excited by the fixture list hoping some of the big games are on days I can go. I dont expect big signings on gates of 14000.

I buy my kid a red kit and he knows that people from bristol support city not man utd if he turns round and says I want to suport man u he will have to walk there. as it is he thinks its all brilliant lose or win as gets to see people who are fans bit different to everybody, he likes the noise the people round the ground etc, loves collecting city stuff from ernie badges and stickers to standing in front of the gorilla outside the club shop . he will probably realise city are not all that but like me it is also a social thing.

maybe you have to be realsistic as city are a small player in a big league. does staying away change that and keep them smaller? its is too expensive but if you dont enjoy it stay away maybe pick the odd game and make a day of it big breakfast at the hungry bite pints in bedminster. sit there with a micropscope each game goinmg over it all will put you off. its a laugh fun not science.

thing is mate this actually with playing birmingham forest leeds and west ham is a good time compared to the 80s and 90s people are forgetting how far city have come where from and how much SL put in to get the club this far.

chin up mate.

Whilst i understand and, in part, agree with the sentiments on this thread - can i just confirm that you were all saying the same thing last Wednesday night/Thursday morning...?

Come on guys, this is football, rough with the smooth etc.

This is why we are not Manc supporting scum and exactly why the next win will feel as sweet as ever!

I agree with you. But theres not much to look forward to anymore....

Lordofthebling made a good point the other day, about the fact, can you relate to any of the players? how many of them are exciting?

Players like Orr, Basso, Scotty Murray, Tinnion, Bell etc - exciting, inspiring or gutsy players. We've got albert, but he's had an average start and usually gets double marked. Maybe Maynard, but he wants away....

Theres only so many times you can watch players like mcallister (or wilson v pompey) lump the ball aimlessly forward or watch our players predictable passes, before it gets boring...

Indeed we have to take the rough with the smooth it's the appathy which is taking hold of supporters which is worrying. I remember the last time we got relegated we went to Portsmouth knowing barring a minor miracle to stay up but we out sang portsmouth and ended up winning (Adam Locke if I remember correctly) we played Norwich last game of the season having been relegated there were congas up and down the stands. There was a feeling we were sh*t but we were fighting for the shirt. Now it seems everyone from the board, players, management and fans are just going through the motions. It's genuinely very worrying

I agree with you. But theres not much to look forward to anymore....

Lordofthebling made a good point the other day, about the fact, can you relate to any of the players? how many of them are exciting?

Players like Orr, Basso, Scotty Murray, Tinnion, Bell etc - exciting, inspiring or gutsy players. We've got albert, but he's had an average start and usually gets double marked. Maybe Maynard, but he wants away....

Theres only so many times you can watch players like mcallister (or wilson v pompey) lump the ball aimlessly forward or watch our players predictable passes, before it gets boring...

The answer we sell Maynard and buy a whole new defence (essentially a left-back as it's been in the pipeline for so long) of defenders from other leagues. We have too many strikers as it is somethings gotta give.

I haven't spent a penny on city in about 2 years and I still feel ripped off.

City used to be fun, you could have banter with L'pool/Man U/Arse mates and it would interest other people. There's just nothing there now. I think it's partialy because Millen is the most boring man in the world, and partially because football is getting more and more boring.

Reading some of the posts on here and other topics, it is becoming clear that the club is losing the support if the old guard who are no longer turning up. Who is going to replace them? There are posts about people taking their kids on Wednesday and them not wanting to go back. The board can sit up in the posh seats and survey the large areas of empty seats. It seems this is only going to get worse.

Yep. Was saying to some pals after the Portsmouth match (feel sleepy just mentioning it :fastasleep: )what are we doing watching this dross? no one could explain why they bothered other than the fact it was like crack and had become a bad habbit.

I know many who wouldn't bother at the moment other than the fact they catch up with football mates and have a few beers away from the wife.

Indeed we have to take the rough with the smooth it's the appathy which is taking hold of supporters which is worrying. I remember the last time we got relegated we went to Portsmouth knowing barring a minor miracle to stay up but we out sang portsmouth and ended up winning (Adam Locke if I remember correctly) we played Norwich last game of the season having been relegated there were congas up and down the stands. There was a feeling we were sh*t but we were fighting for the shirt. Now it seems everyone from the board, players, management and fans are just going through the motions. It's genuinely very worrying

I wasn't at that game but I know exactly what you mean. That was part of a mini run where we beat Port Vale and hammered Grimsby plus the last minute equaliser at Stockport- despite everything there was a small hope that we may get out of it. Fans passionate, players passionate- it was ultimately looking back now in a losing cause but we gave it our all. West Brom away, unlucky, Sunderland at home last minute penalty, Birmingham at home dubious penalty from memory- again we were doomed but gave it everything. Had forgotten about the congas vs Norwich also! Despite the fiascos vs Bradford and Wolves (the latter being my first City game) it was more fun in many ways.

Archived