IGNORED

Sign 'useless' Before The Window Closes

Dorset_Cider

If only we could sign 'Useless' before the transfer window closes

We could shout 'Useless' and not be slated.........

We could talk about 'Useless' freely on the forum

We could plead with Keith to play 'Useless'

We could sell 'Useless' on if he was indeed useless

We could even get behind 'Useless'

Or be 'Useless' fans

KEITH.......... SIGN 'USELESS' !

I want us to sign... Fannying about on the edge of the area. We could then use adomah further up field with f a o t e o t a playing behind him.

Good point........ he would be on a bosman too........ 'Fannying About On The Edge Of The Area' would be a class signing......... and fit in well

Keith Sign 'Useless' and 'Fannying About On The Edge Of The Area'

Give a trial to Long Lump From The Back?

Plenty of they in Whorefield.

Wow........ I forgot all about 'Long Lump From The Back' ....... we could do a deal with the Gas........ 'Maynard' for 'Long Lump From The Back' and six million

Keith sign 'Useless' 'Fannying About On The Edge Of The Area' and 'Long Lump From The Back'

Is Useless related to Furkin Useless, you know the guy thas been at BCFC for years.

Third cousin of a friend of a family in East Anglia but not connected to the Furkin Useless family of Bridgewater ...... same surname...... still 'Useless' but no connection

Say what........ we all ready have a player at BCFC called 'Useless' ...... confused ........ is he now a coach?

*Is better

Not past tense. :laugh:

Yep........ I'll give you that....... mind you I had the cut off point of 1978 for 'Punk Rock' so anything after that might sound punky...... but is not really punk rock ;)

More to the point...... time is running out for us to sign 'Useless' and all the other fine players mentioned above, I'm getting worried.

So we have to go with Keith and that bloke from Manc City.......... although I heard today that the dutch player 'Eye DontgetIt' could still be coming to the gate for talks about personal terms...... subject to passing a mental health check

Yep........ I'll give you that....... mind you I had the cut off point of 1978 for 'Punk Rock' so anything after that might sound punky...... but is not really punk rock ;)

That's what they want you to believe! :laugh:

Punk lived on in America past '78, look at:

Bad Religion

Rancid

NOFX

Black Flag

The Replacements

Social Distortion

Dead Kennedy's

Anti Flag

The Ramones

Operation Ivy