IGNORED

Big Trouble In Devon...

chipdawg

My plymouth supporting mate has asked to go to home park on 24th sept. when they are asking "proper" football supporters to go and watch them,proudly wearing there own teams colours.

I will go, because i was there in '82 and remember the feelings when we were minutes from going under. I take the piss out of them with him, but would never like to see clubs like them going under

because of the mis-managment of football. I REALLY hope that one of the" big clubs " go under and soon, because that is what it will take to bring a bit of sanity back into the way those football clubs are run.

Any link to where this is being organised mate?

If I can see it's actually a big thing I may go down in my City shirt (I'll be staying in Plymouth at that time anyway). Last thing I want is to go down in red and get beaten up because of it :D.

Any link to where this is being organised mate?

If I can see it's actually a big thing I may go down in my City shirt (I'll be staying in Plymouth at that time anyway). Last thing I want is to go down in red and get beaten up because of it :D.

If your on facebook, search for, Fans Reunited Official or it's on Argyle's PASOTI forum.

If there are any genuine Plymouth Argyle fans out there who don't detest Bristol City with a passion then I hope the club survives for their sakes.

Have to say on my visits to Home Park such well adjusted individuals seemed very few and far between. whistle.gif

I don't remember any goodwill from Plymouth in '82 either.

Archived