IGNORED

Alfred The Gorrilla

foghornred

:clapping:

Love the East End idea! Definately think we should keep it (bid for it). Like someone else said, good bit of PR for once, and the kids love them.

Looks good too, so would be good to have around the ground, and move it to our new ground once/if we get it....

:city:In a few days Alfred our Gorilla will be removed and put up for auction !

He is very popular and I feel the club should win that bidding and make him a permanent fixture at Ashton Gate. Anyone agree ?

At one time Bristol football fans were often referred to as either an Ashton Alf or Eastville Ernie.

Very fitting then that Alfred stays at Ashton Gate - perhaps one of our more affluent fans could ensure it happens?dunno.gif

@Kev_a_Smith do u know if the club are looking to make a bid to keep Alfred the gorilla? Got to make good commercial sense - fun too!

@iansabbath I don't expect we will at this stage, we're wary that the novelty of Alfred might wear off... Its very much "of the moment"

Am I missing something, Is this a response from the club ? if it is shows how far removed they are from the supporters of this club :badmood:

SAVE BCFC ALFRED :protest:

Archived