IGNORED

Billy Davies

Tony Montana

We need some motivation! And this guy will have the players terrified of him and get them playing. Shame the board may not like him but who cares !

He, nor any manager like him, would take the job unless given money. Keith has, and will keep, the job precisely because he is a rookie, will do what he is told and act as a human shield for Colin and Steve. The likes of Davies would not be prepared to be the fall guy for the managed decline we are going through. Get used to Keith's exciting brand of football for a long time to come.:disapointed2se:

Some of our fans really make me wince,Aston gate is all to cushy.

We need someone to rock it,get the passion,belief,and football back up to standard.

Time for the East End to be given back fully to us. Today they made some good noise, even after the Brighton Fairies scored-imagine what 6,000 City fans could do with the acoustics.

As for Billy boy, no no no no.......

Time for the East End to be given back fully to us. Today they made some good noise, even after the Brighton Fairies scored-imagine what 6,000 City fans could do with the acoustics.

Not really sure where we could stick the away fans but i do agree we have lost the home advantage by letting the visitors fill the EE.

And yes i agree the EE made a good noise today just like old times.

Some of our fans really make me wince,Aston gate is all to cushy.

We need someone to rock it,get the passion,belief,and football back up to standard.

You're right. The current set up stinks of an old boys club. Millen is a mate to Sexstone etc. The place really needs a shake up. Too many have been down there for too long in their little comfort zones. A new man should be appointed with full control over new playing staff etc,

It needs a manager with vision and with a reputation for playing exciting Football to bring the crowds and enthusiasm back. I give you a name guaranteed to split opinion... Glenn Hoddle

I'd agree with that, he know what it takes to get out this division playing proper possession football. Unfortunately, too many people will judge him on his beliefs.

Hoddle would be good. He should have kept quiet but he was just expressing, admittedly crassly and insensitively, a belief in karma along similar lines to the beliefs of millions of Buddhists. He's obviously learned since then.

If not Hoddle then worth looking at Paul Tisdale but definitely not Billy Davies or Dave Jones - like Coppell both would get disenchanted with a lack of transfer funds and use it as an excuse. They have both had big budgets and haven't set the league alight with cash so they are going to transform a club with zero cash to spend. The likes of Hoddle (or Tisdale) might be bold enough to start playing youngsters like Reid to give a spark of enthusiasm to the team.

Hoddle would be good. He should have kept quiet but he was just expressing, admittedly crassly and insensitively, a belief in karma along similar lines to the beliefs of millions of Buddhists. He's obviously learned since then.

If not Hoddle then worth looking at Paul Tisdale but definitely not Billy Davies or Dave Jones - like Coppell both would get disenchanted with a lack of transfer funds and use it as an excuse. They have both had big budgets and haven't set the league alight with cash so they are going to transform a club with zero cash to spend. The likes of Hoddle (or Tisdale) might be bold enough to start playing youngsters like Reid to give a spark of enthusiasm to the team.

I'd reserve judgement on Tisdale, let's see how he copes with Exeter being the wrong end of the table.

Archived