IGNORED

Billy Davies

Tony Montana

I know it's a name most will be unfamiliar with, but it has to be Ange Postecogolou from the Brisbane Roar. In his first full season took us from 2nd bottom to champions only losing 1 game all season. Gets his team to play the same way as Arsenal and Barcelona.

He'll instil his football philosophy throughout the club, all teams will play 4-3-3 from the youth through to the seniors, he'll give the kids a chance if they're good enough and you get to watch attractive, fast paced football.

If not Billy Davies a Billy Davies type manager, who could shake things up and bang heads together . From the board, coaches, players and fans. I have enough of talkers i want DO'ERS.

A Billy Davies type manager like Gary Johnson maybe?

More likely outcome will be (Tinnion), sorry Carey, appointed as caretaker, wins 3 games, then gets job full time, all ends in tears as another City legend gets hounded out.

Some of our fans really make me wince,Aston gate is all to cushy.

We need someone to rock it,get the passion,belief,and football back up to standard.

Pretty sure johnson did that for 2 seasons in the championship.....my god thinking back they were good days!!!

anyone, rememer the wolves game i think first season back in championship. absolute driving rain and horrific wind, match was on tv but we had a near full house.....2-0 down just after half time, then maynard and adebola got us level......place was rocking and we had chances to win, i have no belief now that when our backs are against the wall millen can rouse us to come back like that

Good times, and didnt care less about getting soaked on the walk back to hen and chicken

Sadly in football, when you aren't a 'sexy' club, your failed manager is more often than not either going to be replaced by a novice or another failed manager!!

I can honestly say that I haven't got a clue who I would want to take over from Millen. Hoddle is a complete ****, his weird beliefs and outrageous comments have made him virtually unemployable. As the father of 2 severely disabled kids I would love to punch him in his smug godbothering face. Great player though!!

Jones is patently a nearly man who always comes accross as too laid back, passive and a bit 'downbeat' like his fellow scouser Coppell (and we wouldn't want to go THERE again...).

Davies would complain about having insufficient funds if he was managing at Man City. No way would he come to City with NO money to spend.

Curbishley, is like the new Keegan, an allegedly legendary 'top' manager who has done well at one club only, many moons ago and is linked with various jobs but has been out of the loop too long in my humble opinion.

O'Driscoll and Tisdale, the 'youngish' propsects who have long been championed on here are facing struggles worse than Millen's at present, so the jury has to be out there. Robins? Maybe but again he hasn't exactly set the football world on fire.

Wigley, NO!!! Disaster at Southampton. Jamo? No, player-managers are more often very unsuccessful and we need an experienced manager to get the best out of this squad, which isn't all that bad.

So I'm a pain in the arse really. Not happy with Millen, but absolutely clueless about a suitable replacement. Don't suppose Moyes is feeling homesick for BS3??!!!:innocent06: :innocent06:

How about Sean O'Driscoll? The Donny fans are running out of patience and he could well be available soon.

SOD certInly plays good football,I am a big fan of his,think he has done well at a unfashionable club in donny.

He was my preference when coppel took the job,then when Millen got it.

Very good football manager,plays proper football.

Billy Davies = CN UT

Billy Davies may indeed equal that, but at least he's a capable cn ut. Four times he's managed to get his clubs into the playoffs in this division, one of those times he got his team promoted.

Millen is a usless Cn ut. I know which Cn ut I'd rather have in charge, the Cn ut who can do the job properly. I couldn't care less what he says off the field of play.

Archived