IGNORED

Worst Player Ever

Guest BCFC_Bradley_Stoke

Just remember another that I am surprised no-one has mentioned.

Gerard Lavin !!!!!

Useless player but really funny debut when he broke that reading fans arm !!! :clap:

some crazy ones sugggested, can't believe players like hill, burnell, torpey, thorpe are all mentioned

Brian Mitchell - must be the worst.

Though a unmentioned one was

Rodney McAree, signed from Liverpool, was unless.

almost as bad as Paul Tisdale!

as for Gus Caeser - Ouch! how was he ever at arsenal!

I remember Ralph Milne with great fondness. I agree he should make a Man Utd 'worst player' list but he showed flashes of brilliance to disbelieving eyes at Ashton Gate.

Steve Jones' name is missing from this list.

I've got to say that people are being a little harsh on Beadle-though he may have been a bit of a fat barsteward and an Ex-Gashead he linked up amazingly well with Roberts when they played together(haven't seen anyone link up as well as he has with his flick ons etc with other strikers)and I also seem to remember him making a few super-sub appearances. Didn't he come on and change the game against Swansea or someone near the end?! A bullet-header from a corner?! Also remember him against Millwall..ok he got sent off but he came back out by the Atyeo in just a vest and went mental when Matthews got the winner. Also helped create one of the greatest free-kicks I've seen watching City:

Anyone remember the 6-2 against Cambridge when Perez got sent off?!?! Beads flicked it up and Tinman volleyed it into the top-corner and I was stood in line with it in the Atyeo!! Absolutely awesome!!

Anyway...the worst player I've seen is Carl Hutchings-we used to count(I was about 14/15)how many misplaced passes he played in a game; think it was about 80% of every pass attempted didn't find the man(maybe my memories are a little blinkered!!)..!! That was in the Pul*s days though!! He was shocking...but the strange thing was he was alleged to be Brentford's best player before he joined us..!! Lavin was also shocking in his 6 games or whatever for the club!! And Steve Jones was awful at the beginning before he found a bit of form/fitness!!

What happened to Bo Anderson the next Peter Schmeichal as he was billed and the Italian-Stallion(Lorenzo Pinomonte)?! Tony Hey anyone?!?! As you can tell my City watching days only started in the late 90's..but many forgetable and unforgetable moments already..!!

Guest XrAnGeX
What about John Burns ?
Can anyone remember this lad (or alledgely) posting his comments regarding the poor way he had been treated by the club?

I never saw him play so can't comment. I'd have to say Torpey or Jones were the worst of my generation..

Ian Baird he cost £350k and he could'nt hit a cows a$$ with a banjo, remember the V sign he gave to the Atyeo Stand when he completely misskicked against Chelsea in a Friendly back in 1995, Jordan went mental :@ and put him on the transfer list !! went to the Pasties i think :clap:

Guest elver51773

I loved it when beadle would be dribbling towards goal with no defenders on him and only the keeper to beat and he would fall over!! he did socre quite a few late goals for us though which lets him off the hook! :clap:

But when we beat Yeovil 5-0 in a friendly a few years back he was awesome.... and he looked fit and healthy! Couldn't believe it  :clap:

After 3 (or was it 2?) years of absolute rubbish, he started his final year by showing a bit of determination and playing well. A dozen games pass, and he's back to obscurity. He's got to make the starting team up front, alongside Ian Baird ( a couple of players are out of position in this team to add to its inferiority):

Anderson

Dryden - Caeser - Watts - Brian Williams

Junior Bent - Hutchings - Stanley - Mortimor

Jones - Baird

Archived