IGNORED

Worst Player Ever

getting more and more excited about the big day on sunday and so thought while I'm waiting I'd post the question

Whose the worst player you've ever seen play in the City shirt or against the mighty reds.

I'll start with

Steve Torpey or Sean Dyche for City

and and the whole Rovers team we played in the LDV's last season

In his first season with the club Matty Hill could barely decide whether to score in his own net or get sent off every game. Meh, he must have been drunk as he's one of our best backs now :clap:

My vote would go for Dyche: what *did* he do with us, anyway?

Without doubt Ian Baird!!!!! No contest.

You're all being harsh on Torpey & Beadle...just because they aren't the prettiest and didn't wear fancy colored boots!!! They played with their hearts on their sleaves & scored some important goals so you can't put them down for that!! Also Dyche should have been a good signing...unfortunately it was clear Wardy insisted on playing him when not fully fit which totally backfired from day 1. There's been a few dodgy loan signings as well....

From what I've seen, Hill or Burnell.
:clap: You think Matt Hill is our worst player ever? You cannot have "seen" much then! Agreed, to start with he wasn't the greatest but now he's class. Sort out his passing and he's a great player!

Worst player ever though... Got to be that Andy Cole... RUBBISH! :clap::P

Scott McGarvey, Garry Stanley, Gus Caesar.

They were all so bad I doubt they'd even get into the Gas side. :Laugh4:

As for Matty Hill, well I presume Royal4Ever is trying to get one or two forum members to bite. Either that or he'd get confused locating an @rse and an elbow on a diagram of the human body.

Worst City players: - (in no particular order)

- John Palmer

- Phil Barber

- Brian Mitchell

- Richard Dryden

Worst Player(s) seen against City

- The Bristol Rovers team who played City at Ashton Gate on 1st Jan 1987. How they won that game I'll never know.

Archived