IGNORED

When We Lose Tomorrow...

Superjack

Im undecided wether he should stay or go, after last weeks substitutions and his revelations that he thought we played well im probably leaning toward the Millen out camp. BUT i want City to win every game and if that means Millen keeps his job, then so be it. I want Bristol City to be succesful, but couldnt really give a toss who the manager is.

I don't believe you can say you want Millen out and say you hope City win. Surely if you want Millen out that badly the only way it will happen is if the team keep losing.

If you want Millen out but we keep winning as you hope, you wouldn't then want him out.

You can't have it both ways.

It's not a case of having it both ways. I have nothing personal against Keith, I just think the bloke is not a good football manager. I think he is a decent bloke, and would love him to prove me wrong.

If he turns it round and we start progressing, I'll be the first to come on here and admit I was wrong. I really would. Certain people had a personal vendetta against GJ and no matter what he did, they would never change their minds and would wait for any minor reason to destroy him.

So yes, we can have it both ways. I truly hope he proves me wrong, as I said....nice bloke, but I think he is just a poor manager well out his depth.

I can't imagine one City fan having anything but the same attitude as this.

I think the board are rapidly losing patience with Millen and the way he is managing the squad he has available.. todays result will only hasten his demise. Lose today and then fail to get a result against Hull next week and we will be well entrenched just above Donny.:facepalm:

I think Millens days at the gate can be counted on two hands and a foot personally. Im sure he would do well at a club in the Blue Square or similar level though.;)

So why post "when we lose "then? Well, i've bitten for a start i suppose... also the happy clapper thing?? so annoying whether you want a new manager or not .

it just provokes and puts down fellow fans. give it a rest.

Said in jest... but I guess it was a bit mischievous. ;)

Archived