IGNORED

When We Lose Tomorrow...

Superjack

Me too.

Threads like this are shameful. Our team is playing today and some of our fans want them to lose. Disgraceful.

Regardless of you view on the manager we should all get behind the team.

Who has said that they want us to lose?

Stick or twist- stick.( I fancy a repeat of the Leicester performance)

Me too.

Threads like this are shameful. Our team is playing today and some of our fans want them to lose. Disgraceful.

Regardless of you view on the manager we should all get behind the team.

That's all very high and mighty from a man with a less than decorous past.

It's possible to support the team/club and not the manager, as I do. Taking another hit today may be in the best long term interest of the club.

Our losing to Swansea 7-1 all those years ago led to Tinnion's sacking and the arrival of the greatest City manager in a generation.

The sooner King Clueless's reign is brought to a close the better.

That's all very high and mighty from a man with a less than decorous past.

It's possible to support the team/club and not the manager, as I do. Taking another hit today may be in the best long term interest of the club.

Our losing to Swansea 7-1 all those years ago led to Tinnion's sacking and the arrival of the greatest City manager in a generation.

The sooner King Clueless's reign is brought to a close the better.

Despite my poor opinion of Johnson I never once wanted City to lose a match. Despite my disregard for the manager I always supported the club.

Despite my poor opinion of Johnson I never once wanted City to lose a match. Despite my disregard for the manager I always supported the club.

You seemed to enjoy city losing when Johnson was in charge. I'm certain you loved it....

Even though I want Millen out, I hope city win - I hate city losing and it always ruins my day/weekend....

You seemed to enjoy city losing when Johnson was in charge. I'm certain you loved it....

Even though I want Millen out, I hope city win - I hate city losing and it always ruins my day/weekend....

You couldn't be more wrong, Riaz.

Like you my weekend is always less enjoyable when City lose.

I find it dissapointing that there are people who want the team to lose today in order to hope that Millen could be gone. Those who want that to happen are not a supporter of Bristol City FC. Go support the blue side of the city, your not worthy of supporting this club.

I refer you to Meksham Red's earlier post. Nobody has said they want City to lose today , although I'm sure there are some that may not be too dissapointed if we do. For the record , I'm in the still undecided camp but I think we need at least 4 points from the next 3 games to give us a bit of momentum.

I refer you to Meksham Red's earlier post. Nobody has said they want City to lose today , although I'm sure there are some that may not be too dissapointed if we do. For the record , I'm in the still undecided camp but I think we need at least 4 points from the next 3 games to give us a bit of momentum.

Nobody has stated that correct. But it's very obvious to see that people are hoping for that today. We need to build some momentum. A good away win today and a good win at Home against Hull could lead to change in form and fortune and turn our season right around. COYR

Nobody has stated that correct. But it's very obvious to see that people are hoping for that today. We need to build some momentum. A good away win today and a good win at Home against Hull could lead to change in form and fortune and turn our season right around. COYR

rubbish.

I very much have my tent pitched in the Millen out camp, but would love us to take 7 points ffrom our next three games and have Millen stick two fingers up at people like me.

I honestly cant believe one true City fan would want us to lose today.....regardless how much they dont rate Keith

rubbish.

I very much have my tent pitched in the Millen out camp, but would love us to take 7 points ffrom our next three games and have Millen stick two fingers up at people like me.

I honestly cant believe one true City fan would want us to lose today.....regardless how much they dont rate Keith

It's not rubbish at all. It's happend before. There were certain 'supporters' who were hoping City to lose in order for GJ to get the boot.

I don't believe you can say you want Millen out and say you hope City win. Surely if you want Millen out that badly the only way it will happen is if the team keep losing.

If you want Millen out but we keep winning as you hope, you wouldn't then want him out.

You can't have it both ways.

I want millen out and have done for months, however I DO want us to win as it would be a disaster if we were to go down.

Win lose or draw today I will never be convinced millen has the full support of the players or the tactical know how on how to change a match from a losing position.

Millen out

Just so you know...

...I'm in the "Millen Out" camp...

P.S. Happy-clappers - I do hope we win. :fingerscrossed:

So why post "when we lose "then? Well, i've bitten for a start i suppose... also the happy clapper thing?? so annoying whether you want a new manager or not .

it just provokes and puts down fellow fans. give it a rest.

Archived