IGNORED

Next Home Game

potbelly

As a ST holder I will also be attending regardless of who is in charge.

more importantly please offer you unwanted ticket to a friend who would love to attend a game but possibly can't afford it.

In bad times clubs need fans through thick and thin. More fans supporting the players the better for everyone

as a veteran of successive relegations 80,81 & 82 then almost losing the love of my life (feb 82 for all the "gloryhunters" when we almost were no more) this city fan developed a thick skin believe me god knows what would going on this board if internet was around at that time

those that dont wanna go can rev up and **** off in my book

up the city!!!

as a veteran of successive relegations 80,81 & 82 then almost losing the love of my life (feb 82 for all the "gloryhunters" when we almost were no more) this city fan developed a thick skin believe me god knows what would going on this board if internet was around at that time

up the city!!!

likes this :clapping:

if your prepared to put up with dire football, no goals at home , even people with season tickets not bothering to go surely the happyclappers must realise all is not well ??

I see it more like turning up because Bristol City are my team regardless of good/bad performances.

I never missed a game from when Tinnion was in charge and I won't stop for any reason now.

So if you'd rather not turn up because we're not doing well then don't. Doesn't say much in terms of being a Bristol City supporter.

this aint nothing compared to the early 80s and i still went every game full of hope things would change- makes the good times even better

I went to nearly all the games in the early 80's full of hope things would change, been through SOME good times since.

But 70% of the time seen some right old crap, and still seeing it.

Full of promise every new season hoping to see my team playing good football and being talked about in a good way.

No way is Millen good for my club!

I hope the fans give the players a friggin hard time and make it known it's not good enough. Support yes, but they've had a bloody easy ride from our fans this season and last.

If Millen can get angry and give them a hard time this week in training, then so can the fans on Saturday. As Milley said, the winning goal today was like watching Youth football.

Fans can show passion for the Club, by letting the players know they need to buck up...not just apathetically applaud, just because it's the 'right thing to do'. Blind support.

These players need to know it's not good enough, and that this Club is bigger than them. Give 'em hell...not soft applause. They need a friggin wake up call imho. :angry:

up the city!!!

quality post,you either support city or you dont,

regardless of manager or players>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ctid :city: :city:

I'll be there but its getting harder to leave the pub at 2.30 on a sat avo these days. Can understand those who don't go though. it so frustrating I wonder if its worth it.

The players need to buck up as well the overpaid wasters. But its a quality manager that can get them going in the modern game. Its an art in itself. Millen doesn't posses that quality Im afraid.

Otib doesn't do positives but city couldf have won easily. Could have been two down first ten but after that city were the better team and had leeds on the backfoot. Leeds fans started getting at them and their players looked nervous and gave the ball away even doing the simple things. 1-1 there only looked one winner till the sending off and penalty. The miss brought the ground to life a bit and gave their players a lift.

Lesson to fans on here again that. As will happen sometimes v ten it got harder than v eleven. but after the equalisser city could have got something out of it. leeds got very lucky today.

Get behind the team its what supporters are meant to do not sulk and stay home. This is a party v the early eighties.

I am going because I've already paid for my ST and thats the only reason - I can take losing (Donny away after losing 7 in a row under Johnson), ST for 8 or 9 years, and sticking with it last season. But Millen has got an extremely talented squad worthy of a top 10 finish, how on earth are we in a relegation battle again!? He HAS to go, its so blatent, I totally understand why people do not and will not POTD because neither would I.

Our attendances at home are bad enough but away - its embarrassing, simply awful. We used to have fantastic away support in % terms but now we struggle to reach 500! Once Millen goes you just watch this club pull together again. Sorry but I've had enough.

I'll be there on Saturday regardless of whose in charge/what the formation is/which ST holders are boycotting.

I remember the days of the early 80's and watching City getting thumped by Northampton and fielding a team of YTS trainees due to financial problems off the pitch.

Its like one of the posters said earlier in this thread, you go through the tough times to appreciate the good times when they happen.

Its the rats who always jump first off the supposed sinking ship.

I see it more like turning up because Bristol City are my team regardless of good/bad performances.

I never missed a game from when Tinnion was in charge and I won't stop for any reason now.

So if you'd rather not turn up because we're not doing well then don't. Doesn't say much in terms of being a Bristol City supporter.

Bristol city 'supporter' a term lost on many.

Archived