IGNORED

Next Home Game

potbelly

this aint nothing compared to the early 80s and i still went every game full of hope things would change- makes the good times even better

There was an excuse for performances back then. there isnt now. actually there is the useless bloody manager. God I'm actually pining for the Danny Wilson era now, and by god that was bad enough.

Nothing to do with supporting the club, i would agrue that i am as big a supporter as anyone else.

I have already supported the club financially by renewing my season ticket, i also do a small bit by paying for some advertising on this very site.

The football is crap, there is no buzz, the club has gone stale and no amount of shouting or singing or flag waving or positive arse kissing is going to change the fact that we are being ripped off financially and emotionally.

Bristol city 'supporter' a term lost on many.

Why 'support' a club that pays a reported £10-12,000 a week to a player that has played 5 times for us and drives around in a baby Bently?

Why should the common working man be asked to pay a substantial part of his wages every week, to watch overpaid, average footballers, giving very little Entertainment? Asked to pay to be photographed with these underachievers, whilst paying to wear the latest money spinner... A lemon Peel kit :disapointed2se:

Asked to support a Club where the manager says one thing and the board says another?

Asked to support a team where the owner has flown to a Tax haven, seemingly given up until his new stadium comes into fruition, whilst we are all asked to support during this hiatus.

Well it seems if if it's good enough for the owner to walk away until that happens. then it's good enough for many supporters.

Watching this Club play at the moment, is like watching a road accident in slow motion.

But i'm sure there will be a few in years to come who will be on this forum saying 'I was there supporting City in 2011 when City were at their lowest...therefore i'm s true supporter'.

People need to wise up and smell the coffee. Working all week to be entertained by this shower of shit. C'mon get real.

Archived