IGNORED

Today's Reserve Game

always hoping

Seems we put out a strong side today. Did anyone get to see the game or gleen any info on how the team played

...it's okay, Keef says it's the strongest squad we have had in years - to be fair, we only lost 3-1 at home to a weak Exeter reserves side, good job it wasn't a good side we were up against...!

In Keef we trust...:disapointed2se:

Amazingly no post as to why Ribeiro should be back in the side today after another brilliant display by the reserves (all better than the first team, apparently) then..........

What a strange and random post

Can.t understand why you seem to have be holding something personal against Ribs. From all that I.ve seen he seems a decent individual and loyal to City. Or do you know different?

What a strange and random post

Can.t understand why you seem to have be holding something personal against Ribs. From all that I.ve seen he seems a decent individual and loyal to City. Or do you know different?

I have nothing at all against Ribeiro, I just think his injury prone career isn't going to go anywhere with us.

It was more down to a certain poster who posts after every reserve game that he's played x minutes of football now and is, like all of the reserves apparently, so much better than the current first team in training.

After this pathetic result, which as it was behind closed doors obviously I didn't see (though it seems unlikely anyone involved covered themselves in glory) I was just commenting on the absence of this.

Archived