IGNORED

We Shall Win Tomorrow

Chivs

I'm going for a 3-0 win.

I don't know why; I just feel that this is a 9 losses in a row type situation.

I believe people are so sick of what we are seeing that the crowd will get behind the players and start supporting. The players will respond. It all relies on a early lung-bursting-chase-down type moment to up the noise.

All of the above sounds contrary but it's what I feel in my waters.

3-0 to us. COYR.

(And I'm firmly in the anti-Millen camp!)

I originally posted this about Hull on Saturday. I genuinely did feel that the players would know this is getting ridiculous and would come out of the blocks at 100mph and take the battle to Hull. Well I got that well and truly wrong. But in fairness, I couldn't know just how bad Millen is at motivation.

But now "tomorrow" is Reading...I'm at a loss really. Reading have been awful on the road and they are that bad that we can overtake them if we win.

So, 1-0 to us??? But I'm not sure. The players want Millen out; the crowd want Millen out. Perhaps 0-1 would suit us all?

I originally posted this about Hull on Saturday. I genuinely did feel that the players would know this is getting ridiculous and would come out of the blocks at 100mph and take the battle to Hull. Well I got that well and truly wrong. But in fairness, I couldn't know just how bad Millen is at motivation.

But now "tomorrow" is Reading...I'm at a loss really. Reading have been awful on the road and they are that bad that we can overtake them if we win.

So, 1-0 to us??? But I'm not sure. The players want Millen out; the crowd want Millen out. Perhaps 0-1 would suit us all?

I'm not Millens biggest fan but how do you know the players want Millen out. After his interview yesterday, i got the feeling things are pretty calm behind the scenes.

I'm not Millens biggest fan but how do you know the players want Millen out. After his interview yesterday, i got the feeling things are pretty calm behind the scenes.

A feeling? That's just it nobody knows anything for sure.

My "feeling"'is we have a team full of players that aren't scared enough of the consequence of not putting 100% effort in come matchday, we need some Joe Jordanesque passion and dressing room fear factor.

After all the interviews yesterday - I got the impression that they are all deluded - mind you, the players aren't going to say their true feelings

I watched them playing on Saturday. Not an ounce of effort by any of them in the first half. And against Brighton. And against Portsmouth..... And against Yeovil pre-season. And WB...ohhh you get the point.

My first game of the season tonight and despite our poor form I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be great to be at the Gate again. I just hope all of that optimism doesn't disappear as soon as we kick off. Pitman to start. 2-0 City. COYR!!

I suggest you keep your expectation quite low otherwise you're going to feel crap on the journey home.

I'm going for a 3-0 win.

I don't know why; I just feel that this is a 9 losses in a row type situation.

I believe people are so sick of what we are seeing that the crowd will get behind the players and start supporting. The players will respond. It all relies on a early lung-bursting-chase-down type moment to up the noise.

All of the above sounds contrary but it's what I feel in my waters.

3-0 to us. COYR.

(And I'm firmly in the anti-Millen camp!)

2-0 City. COYR!!!

Archived