IGNORED

We Shall Win Tomorrow

Chivs

In recent times, I've tried not to attack the poster. But if you believe that, then you no clue about football.

Riaz, you can attack me all you like, l won't be offended.........but watch out for those MODS, rules is rules!

However, l sincerely believe we base our entire team around this chap and l just don't believe he justifies all the hype. I fully believe a strike force of Stead and Pitman would return more goals than a Maynard plus A N Other.

I've never confessed to knowing anything about football, but as with many things in life it's all about opinions.

If l were manager, he wouldn't be in my starting line up, nor would Skuse, James or JCR.

I suppose l could add that each of the aforementioned players have played almost every minute of the current season and we are second from bottom.

I will however bow to your superior footballing knowledge.

Riaz, you can attack me all you like, l won't be offended.........but watch out for those MODS, rules is rules!

However, l sincerely believe we base our entire team around this chap and l just don't believe he justifies all the hype. I fully believe a strike force of Stead and Pitman would return more goals than a Maynard plus A N Other.

I've never confessed to knowing anything about football, but as with many things in life it's all about opinions.

If l were manager, he wouldn't be in my starting line up, nor would Skuse, James or JCR.

I suppose l could add that each of the aforementioned players have played almost every minute of the current season and we are second from bottom.

Maynard needs a target man like Stead up front with him to create space. JCR has been decent so far this season hasn't he?

Were 2nd bottom because our manager is also clueless. Maynard has been isolated up front on his own. He is literally being asked do all the work on his own.

He's a goalscorer NOT a target man- but he is expected to do both roles.

He's been prolific when he's been here, so I fail to see how you can not rate him?!

The main problem with Maynard in the team is, in his own mind he has handed in his notice at work, this means he doesn't want to be here, knowing he will be off soon. He's not going to risk his all in games for the team and I am amazed the clubs stance on playing him, I don't want to go there with the whole transfer bid farce.

Stead and Pitman need to be played ahead of him, they are the future of the club.

Maynard needs a target man like Stead up front with him to create space. JCR has been decent so far this season hasn't he?

JCR has certainly seen a lot of the ball l'll grant you that, but there really isn't much end product is there? He is rather predictable, pretty on the ball, but all in all ineffective.

JCR has certainly seen a lot of the ball l'll grant you that, but there really isn't much end product is there? He is rather predictable, pretty on the ball, but all in all ineffective.

JRC has one problem that i can see, he doesn't get his head up, he gets the opposition flapping and losing shape but never gets his head up early enough to pick the pass, just wish someone would drum that into him, i fear it is too late now though. I do think he looks better in the centre than on the wing though.

The main problem with Maynard in the team is, in his own mind he has handed in his notice at work, this means he doesn't want to be here, knowing he will be off soon. He's not going to risk his all in games for the team and I am amazed the clubs stance on playing him, I don't want to go there with the whole transfer bid farce.

Stead and Pitman need to be played ahead of him, they are the future of the club.

I agree.

JRC has one problem that i can see, he doesn't get his head up, he gets the opposition flapping and losing shape but never gets his head up early enough to pick the pass, just wish someone would drum that into him, i fear it is too late now though. I do think he looks better in the centre than on the wing though.

Hey, if Millen is going to insist on playing JCR then he has to play in the middle.....but that leads to a whole different discussion.

Agreed.

Despite KM and my complete lack of belief in him, for some reason I fancy a 2-0 win.

Here's hoping... :fingerscrossed:

I'm going for a 3-0 win.

I don't know why; I just feel that this is a 9 losses in a row type situation.

I believe people are so sick of what we are seeing that the crowd will get behind the players and start supporting. The players will respond. It all relies on a early lung-bursting-chase-down type moment to up the noise.

All of the above sounds contrary but it's what I feel in my waters.

3-0 to us. COYR.

(And I'm firmly in the anti-Millen camp!)

Well, sorry about that. I got it completely wrong.

"We" didn't respond. The players didn't respond. There was no-one making the lung-bursting-chase-down moment until Pitman came on.

In fairness to me, I couldn't possibly have estimated just how bad Millen is at his job.

I assumed he would have given the Henry V speech before the game:

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in Bedminster now a-bed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Hull's day

We needed this speech because (Hello Keef) we haven't scored at home yet this season.

Instead he gave the David Brent speech about motivation and tactics. A speech so dire that most of the players fell asleep for the first 45minutes of the game. (Seriously, we wanted "up and at them" and yet the lacklustre was so evident...)

Sack Walsh. Sack Wiggers. Sack Naylor.

But most of all "SACK MILLEN"

Archived