IGNORED

We Shall Win Tomorrow

Chivs

I'm going for a 3-0 win.

I don't know why; I just feel that this is a 9 losses in a row type situation.

I believe people are so sick of what we are seeing that the crowd will get behind the players and start supporting. The players will respond. It all relies on a early lung-bursting-chase-down type moment to up the noise.

All of the above sounds contrary but it's what I feel in my waters.

3-0 to us. COYR.

(And I'm firmly in the anti-Millen camp!)

2-1 defeat.

We go ahead with 15 minutes to go, and fans and players alike are in such a state of shock at scoring at home that we can't defend thereafter and concede 2 late goals.

I hope your right !!! But it all depends who scores the first goal, if Dull City score then the crowd will get on Millens back, the players will become nervous and we could be in for a battering. Hopefully we will play the right tactics tomorrow and attack with 2 up front from the start, however if we sit back and only try to avoid defeat like in Previous home games playing just Maynard up front Basso might as pull up a deckchair and read his Bible as he wont be called upon to make any saves.

i'd take a 1-0 win in the 89th min in off the arse of elliot(no favuortism for elliot cud be anyones arse!!) just to get a win at home, a goal at home, give us summat to cheer about at home and give the boys so much needed confidence for our next game to reading!!

come on u reds!!

CTID!!

This is my point. We wil not win if it's still 0-0 at half time let alone 89 mins. We must go for it from the off. I hope that Millen, at long last, realises this. I know that the crowd will and players will.

City to lose 1-0, Kilkenny missed Penalty, Basso penalty 1-0 Hull. I can feel it in my water :)

Your water is rubbish. Do you want some of mine?

This is my point. We wil not win if it's still 0-0 at half time let alone 89 mins. We must go for it from the off. I hope that Millen, at long last, realises this. I know that the crowd will and players will.

Your water is rubbish. Do you want some of mine?

If it gets us a win... I'll try anything once :laugh:

City must score tomorrow, law of averages.

The season's first home goal won't open the flood gates, but we'll get a second.

Hull will get one back, of course, so we can't enjoy the final minutes, and we'll be hanging on for grim death.

I think we'll do it though, 2-1 City, amid wild celebrations at the final whistle from the exiting crowd standing in front of the Dolman.

Cue huge GJ style uppercut from KM as he leaves the pitch. yes.gif

I think we will win every Saturday but there you go. Still I am well up for a loud gate tomorrow a will be heard in block b of dolman, if you do sing along please

depends on the sherberts I have before the game if I don't have many I'm normally quiet and contemplating,

I've I've had a few I'm loud and singing :preacher:

Archived