IGNORED

Miller..

He's bound to be disheartened but i have no doubt that if he played on Saturday we wouldnt see anything less than a 100% from him.... The crowd for one thing is going to fire him up but the chance to really prove what he's made of is another!

Here's to Lee scoring the winning goal that sends us into division one... Who's going to remember the Swindon miss after that!!!!!! :clap:

Guest yajrellim

I can guarantee he will give 100% if called upon, and that he is determined to show what he can do on the big stage. But if not selected he will be there to fully support the boys. But i hope he will be picked as i think he can do the job against Brighton.

Of course he was disapointed not to be involved against Hartlepool but he will be fresh and with fire in his belly to succed.

sorry to bring this up again but in my opinion if you look at the swindon miss closely it wasn't as bad as you might think, there was not a lot of the goal to aim at and if it was on target the goalie would have saved it.

Miller will gagging at the bit to play on Sunday having missed out on the Hartlepool games.He'd be psyched right up for it.

He'd be a good replacement for Peacock and is more likey to nick a goal.Lets not forget that Millers best games for City have been when Peacock was missing and that fact won't be lost on Miller.

If I were Wilson I'd have no worries about playing him.

Miller will gagging at the bit to play on Sunday having missed out on the Hartlepool games.He'd be psyched right up for it.

He'd be a good replacement for Peacock and is more likey to nick a goal.Lets not forget that Millers best games for City have been when Peacock was missing and that fact won't be lost on Miller.

If I were Wilson I'd have no worries about playing him.

If I'm not mistaken he was upfront with Robbo in our 4-1 thrashing of them earlier in the season.... :clap:

Play him Danny - there wont be any grumbles from the City fans :clap:

You can imagine the cheer when his name is being read out at the millenium stadium.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :huh:  :grr:  :grr:  :D  :(

From what I am hearing there will be a strong contingent from his home town to join in with that :Party27:

I also hear there are a few house gatherings arranged, so no matter the weather in Lanarkshire, not a lot of gardening will be done from 3pm on Sunday. :(

From what I am hearing there will be a strong contingent from his home town to join in with that :Party27:

I also hear there are a few house gatherings arranged, so no matter the weather in Lanarkshire, not a lot of gardening will be done from 3pm on Sunday. :clap:

Are you going??

There was an interview with Lee In the Evening Post last night. I think I know who the little laddie in your avatar is now Grannyjoy?

I would hope that Danny will start Lee (Miller) and Roberts. I still can't forget how gutted he looked last week. If he gets the opportunity I would love him to take his chance and show what a force he, and Bristol City, will be in the 1st division next season.

Are you going??

Yes I am :clap: I will be driving down on the Saturday, and home on Monday as we have the Bank Holiday on 31st.

I don't think I could have been able to contain myself watching it on TV or just listening. I was bad enough the last 2 games and Lee wasnt even playing.

I am hoping a carnival atmosphere will prevail because Bristol City fans are some of the best I have seen, and I would hate for some plonkers wearing our colours to come and cause trouble.

The hardest thing now is to contain myself till then, there is no chance I will actually get any serious work done now.( though the countdown clock is superb, its making me worse :clap: )

Here Here, any player who passes up on Scottish Prem football to come to an English 2nd Club DESERVES a game...Danny START the wee man, with Robbo..he didnt take an easy option coming here!! My good lady spoke to him at Luton, and he wants to be a winner..He will be..and I'd like it to be as a Cider-Red, no place else!!

Grannyjoy, Whitey03, and ButterflyBairn enjoy your day out, which will be all the sweeter if the wee man gets among the goals...be proud of him, some of us here are!

Here Here, any player who passes up on Scottish Prem football to come to an English 2nd Club DESERVES a game...Danny START the wee man, with Robbo..he didnt take an easy option coming here!! My good lady spoke to him at Luton, and he wants to be a winner..He will be..and I'd like it to be as a Cider-Red, no place else!!

Grannyjoy, Whitey03, and ButterflyBairn enjoy your day out, which will be all the sweeter if the wee man gets among the goals...be proud of him, some of us here are!

I love the way you refer to Lee as, "The wee man". Believe it or not he was always titchie. In fact at one point his younger sister was taller than him. He just seemed to sprout at about 14, and now I wonder if he will ever stop.

P.S. for those who consider him "light weight", take it from me he is solid and could eat for Scotland.

Although like many on here I would love to see Lee start infront of a 70,000 crowd which will include a large number of his family and friends, it all boils down to what Peacock does in this weeks training sessions. Although i in no way want to make it seem I dont want him to regain full fitness, but i believe if he proves his fitness to Danny he will keep his starting place for the final, which could be a major gamble. Danny could do no worse than start a fully fit Miller instead of a risky Peacock, they are like for like.

I just want to see him involved, if even just on the bench. But as Grannyjoy has said, even if he isnt in the starting 11, myself and the other Scottish boys will cheer on the starting 11 regardless!!

Grannyjoy is right that i think with many of Lee's friends on route to Cardiff, our home town could resemble a ghost town come 3pm on Sunday!!

So heres to the reunited Robbo/Miller partnership which so successfully ripped Brighton to pieces earlier in the season getting another crack at it in the Millennium Stadium.

If I am not being too greedy i thinkit would be special to see Peacock come on as a second half sub for Miller who has bagged a goal and played a man of the match performance in the Red & White of Bristol City. Is that to much to ask?? :clap:

P.S. for those who consider him "light weight", take it from me he is solid and could eat for Scotland.

Maybe that's why he was looking so unhappy last week...he was HUNGRY! :clap:

My 12 year old is taller than me now and never fills up no matter how much food he puts away...and he is as skinny as anything!

Guest butterflybairn

well i'm afraid i'll be at home watching it on the telly but i'll be supporting City whether Lee plays or not.

I'm just a falkirk fan keeping an eye out for one of the best young players we've had at the club and would sincerely love to see him play on Sunday. i hope he get's the chance as i certainly think he's good enough to have an impact.

Good luck Lee! Good Luck City! :sub::o

With a fired up Robbo, and a fresh and fired up Lee Miller and Scotty Murray...we gotta have a good chance.... Sorry to hear you caint get there ButterflyBairn..likewise me, but to Whitey & GrannyJoy dont rub it in too much to the poor fella..and we'll all hopefully be celebrating on Sunday night!!

PS I am a Dundee fan (due to the good lady), but I'll be looking out for Lee's old team results as well from now on..with Lee having freinds like you guys the club has got to be worth checking out!!

THE RED ARMY IS GOING TO CARDIFF!!!!!!!!

Archived