IGNORED

Silence Of The Lambs

kevster3

Staying in the championship is the only priority and unlike you I'm confident Millen will ensure that we stay in this league. It won't be pretty but City will win enough games and finish around the 60-63 point mark just like the last three season's.

We have to be patient but unfortunately not all fans are able to be. We are less than 10 games into a new season and from the very first game the critics have had their knives out and stabbed Millen repeatedly. Its a shame because he will do a great job for City given the resources and the time.

Indeed it is so it would be nice if the club admitted that is the strategy instead of talking bollocks about promotion. Do they seriously think anybody believes them? A certain air of contempt for the fans comes from the Chairman's direction.:disapointed2se:

Indeed it is so it would be nice if the club admitted that is the strategy instead of talking bollocks about promotion. Do they seriously think anybody believes them? A certain air of contempt for the fans comes from the Chairman's direction.:disapointed2se:

And if they didn't talk about promotion they would be accused of having no ambition. Seems to me that they can't win either way

I didnt fall for anything. he was genuinely emotional.

you will of missed it because you were too busy celebrating Bristol City struggling.

And SL was too, you could see that both of them realised their time was up and it was the correct decision, but it doesn't make it any less emotional for all involved

For Robbo - you have been on a wind up ever since KM started coming in for criticism on here, and everytime KM gets more then it only makes you even more defensive over some of the things you wrote on here about Johnson. I get that the fella didn't like you, and thought you were a trouble making little shit, but at least take the time to acknowledge we were one game away from the Premier League. Can you honestly say that you think Millen is going to get us there in the next 12 months? I've said it before that I admire the way you defend what you think is right, a very admirable trait in a person, but I really think you're pissing in the wind on this one. Best check your trousers for wee stains my friend

And if they didn't talk about promotion they would be accused of having no ambition. Seems to me that they can't win either way

On the contrary I have no doubt most fans expected no such thing. I certainly noticed no such expectation reflected on this forum before the season. We know perfectly well what the financial position is and it is clear that the strategy is to hang on to our status until the wage bill is cut and the barriers to the stadium going ahead are cleared. We know likewise that the squad and manager are not good enough for promotion. That is not an unreasonable strategy but what irritates people is the pretence that it's not really what is happening. :disapointed2se:

You are making the assumption that I was wrong at some point but history shows that I was right about Johnson and the future will show that I'm right about Millen.

As for abuse.......................................rofl2br.gif

No, Robbered, you were very much wrong about GJ. Promotion to the Championship and a trip to Wembley the following year proves that to be the case.

As for Millen, if results continue in the same form, then you will be proved wrong here as well.

The eerie silence from our board is incredible,we are in a dire situation,but no apologies,or rallying cries.They must know the feelings of the fans,and yet say nothing,what exactly are they doing.They said they wanted to promote brand "Bristol City",well we are certainly no Marks and Spencer,more like the Pound Shop,at best.

Well there you have it. The Board have acted and removed Mr Millen and now Mr Sexstone has issued a rallying cry. Surely all our problems are over now.

Archived