IGNORED

Reading Match Thread

South Bristol Red

with all due respect, go **** yourself. What positives, the fact we were 2 up, completely outweighed by the fact we lost, AGAIN

All due respect no need to resort to personal insults. The report button doesn't work unfortunately. We are all pissed off any annoyed but we did out play them for 73 minutes and should have gone 4-5 nil up.

Really feel for Millen, stood and applauded him amidst the boo's.

Unfortunate reality is that however much we, and he, didn't deserve that (although Taylor/Adomah substitution was odd), it's hard to see a way back from this.

I was at the Gate for the Brighton match, in the Williams, and at the final whistle he just walked off... he did not even bother to at least give a fleeting look or clap to any fans in any stand... I have no respect, none, zero for the man. he took the job, it was his choice, he is getting a decent salary and he is taking us down.

He should pick up his P45 in the morning for the goodness of the club.

And frankly... if he doesn't and the board do not sack him i almost want us to get tonked in the next match. That is a very sad statement.. i have never wanted us to lose but if he is in charge for the next match i might actually desire it and it might need a real thrashing, a total humiliation.. not just for him but for the board who sit in silence; i want them to be humiliated. Wake up and act NOW.

No need for personal abuse. Keith is a bloody nice chap and he is most likely hurting more than any of us right now. He didn't tell them to let 3 in did he?

Keef ain't the man to take us forward, we know that, but some of these players really need to have a close look at themselves. They are more accountable for this late turnaround than Millen in my opinion.

We should have been out of sight in the first half!

All due respect no need to resort to personal insults. The report button doesn't work unfortunately. We are all pissed off any annoyed but we did out play them for 73 minutes and should have gone 4-5 nil up.

but we didn't go 4-5 nil up

we crumbled, the manager and team are to blame,

someones head must roll

can we sack the players?????????????

I begin to think that the real problem of this team is the psychological fragility....these débacles can't be due only to a technical inferiority! :dunno: That's why these players need to have someone who is able to motivate them, and probably Millen isn't the right person to do this.

Do you think I will find a new manager on City's bench when I will come to see the game against Peterborough? :noexp:

Will all the Millen supporters please explain to me why, in the entire 5 minutes of time added-on, we didn't have any possession apart from plucking the ball out of our net.

Please elaborate on why we seemingly weren't trying to get the ball in their net and win this frikkin' game!

Confidence. We simply self destruct once we concede. We need someone on that pitch that can grab the other players and say come on lads lets sort this out. Our players are too soft and I will say Millen is to blame simply because he hasn't brought in any leaders.

the players ****** it up, Millen cant ****** inspire or lead these ******s. Hes spent enough time with the entire squad to know how to get the best out of them. Buck stops with him. he aint got a clue....

****** appalling, this is worse than Ward/Benny's era, and Tinmans as well. AND these players are supposedly a better squad of players.

If Millen satays we are well and truly ******.

Hes gotta go....................Enough is enough

Is Millen really to blame or surely the players need to hold their hands up and admit they have fudged this up an absolute treat.

Well yes you are right in this instance the players have to look at themselves, nevertheless at 2-0 there are many on here that would say that they new it couldn't last...All it took was a goal and the fragility in the confidence of the players was always going to tell.

Unfortunately KM will get a vote of confidence soon or just the straight tin-tack, if he doesn't just walk himself, the lowest crowd of the season to boot, SL wont sustain those losses!!!!!

Confidence. We simply self destruct once we concede. We need someone on that pitch that can grab the other players and say come on lads lets sort this out. Our players are too soft and I will say Millen is to blame simply because he hasn't brought in any leaders.

But has brought in 2 wingers who can't get a game and a striker we did'nt need.

Keep hitting that button, couldn't give a flying rats ass. I'm so glad we 'outplayed' them for 73 minutes. Perhaps our management team should prepare them for 90 minutes next time. As far as I'm concerned they can all **** off from my club, useless from top to bottom

I begin to think that the real problem of this team is the psychological fragility....these débacles can't be due only to a technical inferiority! :dunno: That's why these players need to have someone who is able to motivate them, and probably Millen isn't the right person to do this.

Do you think I will find a new manager on City's bench when I will come to see the game against Peterborough? :noexp:

I think we need to look into the possibility of bringing in a confidence coach. Many teams have them now and I think it would be a wise investment.

I'M A 100% GASHEAD AND I'M ON CLOUD 9 TONIGHT. YOU ARE COMPLETE DOGSHIT, IN MILLEN YOU SHOULD TRUST, HE'LL GET YOU OF THIS, SEE YOU NEXT SEASON, TIME TO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES YOUR GOING DOWN AND YOUR CLUBS IN TURMOIL. HA HA. GAS ARE GOING UP :chant6ez:

Please remove your head from that dead bears backside. Thank you

I'M A 100% GASHEAD AND I'M ON CLOUD 9 TONIGHT. YOU ARE COMPLETE DOGSHIT, IN MILLEN YOU SHOULD TRUST, HE'LL GET YOU OF THIS, SEE YOU NEXT SEASON, TIME TO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES YOUR GOING DOWN AND YOUR CLUBS IN TURMOIL. HA HA. GAS ARE GOING UP :chant6ez:

Oh Dear....Dont you remember the OH YES thread!!!

Some pikey's never learn

:no:

Archived