IGNORED

Reading Match Thread

South Bristol Red

All due respect no need to resort to personal insults. The report button doesn't work unfortunately. We are all pissed off any annoyed but we did out play them for 73 minutes and should have gone 4-5 nil up.

Not for the first time this season, or last....................throwing away leads shouldnt happen, but it happens all too bloody often. time for change. Millen aint good enough, not then,not now, not ever....

I'M A 100% GASHEAD AND I'M ON CLOUD 9 TONIGHT. YOU ARE COMPLETE DOGSHIT, IN MILLEN YOU SHOULD TRUST, HE'LL GET YOU OF THIS, SEE YOU NEXT SEASON, TIME TO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES YOUR GOING DOWN AND YOUR CLUBS IN TURMOIL. HA HA. GAS ARE GOING UP :chant6ez:

You won't wind me up. No one ever can.

We do look like dog muck.

But you will not be getting promoted this season my ol dear.

I'M A 100% GASHEAD AND I'M ON CLOUD 9 TONIGHT. YOU ARE COMPLETE DOGSHIT, IN MILLEN YOU SHOULD TRUST, HE'LL GET YOU OF THIS, SEE YOU NEXT SEASON, TIME TO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES YOUR GOING DOWN AND YOUR CLUBS IN TURMOIL. HA HA. GAS ARE GOING UP :chant6ez:

Go **** yourself inbred... it was only last season you lot ****** it up even worse......Swindle will go up, you sad gas shit will **** it up again............

Is Millen really to blame or surely the players need to hold their hands up and admit they have fudged this up an absolute treat.

They are footballers. The concept of personal responsibility does not apply therefore. Keith will get the blame and perhaps ultimately the sack but they will not give a toss either way.:disapointed2se:

With all due respect, we will stay up once we get a manager. You are basement league excrement.

BET IT FEELS ALONG TIME SINCE WEMBLEY, YOUR GOING DOWN AND ITS ONLY SEPTEMBER!!!! Premier League YOUR HAVING A ****** LAUGH, 4 FIGURE ATTENDANCES SOON JUST LIKE US. BEST BIT IS MILLEN WON'T GO UR STUCK WITH HIM.

Yes but you have 6 fingers, molest your sister and live in Minehead, life's never going to get that bad for us whatever happens to us this season.

We could of had four or five. We could have won. We could be top of the ******* league but we're not!!!!

Don't make the mistake of thinking we're too good to go down. Leeds, Sheff U, Wednesday, Charlton???

Millen out NOW and survival remains an option.

I hope you do go up as it happens but you won't be playing us next season i am afraid; the City board are a loyal bunch but they will act when the time is right, which in my opinion is now, to make the necessary change.

You can come on here as often as you like as far as i am concerned as long as you keep it clean; that is what football is about after all.

the players ****** it up, Millen cant ****** inspire or lead these ******s. Hes spent enough time with the entire squad to know how to get the best out of them. Buck stops with him. he aint got a clue....

****** appalling, this is worse than Ward/Benny's era, and Tinmans as well. AND these players are supposedly a better squad of players.

If Millen satays we are well and truly ******.

Hes gotta go....................Enough is enough

Worse than the Benny era? Jog on!! No way. We were letting in 5/6 back then and not even in games at all. We are actually putting performances in and that is encouraging. If we were playing shit and losing I would be the first moaning but we are not doing that. We are competing but just having some rough luck.

Archived