IGNORED

Reading Match Thread

South Bristol Red

It's all about not having a quality team although paying for one. No one can blame the manager or the players effort.

COME ON YOU REDS!!

Managerial tactics are a joke, and effort from the players, without ability, and a plan simply lead to worn out defeated players...

As for quality team, perhaps four players may be categorised as such, of which at least one doesnt even get into the match day squad...too many are not good enough, past their best, or going through the motions..

Just thinking that,90+3 winner = Millen out :)

It feels so wrong, work in Nailsea and have to drive past AG on the way home and just had no interest in going toinight eventhough a ST and I have to drive past the front door.

Plus hoping City lose is not sitting right in my head......

It's all about not having a quality team although paying for one. No one can blame the manager or the players effort.

COME ON YOU REDS!!

what the **** are you talking about....yes i can blame the manager, millen has spent over 2 million pounds in a year.....this is his team now, we are second from bottom, will lose at blackpool on saturday after which we could be bottom after 10 games, which in some peoples minds is the benchmark to which he should be judged,,,,,,HE HAS TO GO

what the **** are you talking about....yes i can blame the manager, millen has spent over 2 million pounds in a year.....this is his team now, we are second from bottom, will lose at blackpool on saturday after which we could be bottom after 10 games, which in some peoples minds is the benchmark to which he should be judged,,,,,,HE HAS TO GO

Basically, we're not very good- though the wage bill is high.

Sounds KM got his tactics right. From the radio sounds like the players dropped their heads after Readings 1st. Could read as we cant be bothered now, or we want this manager out.

Who Knows.

May well be, but you can't fine them, much as I'd like to. Along with stacking them against a wall and firing paintballs at them

Archived