IGNORED

Taking The Positives

Robbored

I'm not engaging in yet another Millen debate. Too many of those already.

I'm looking for your searching for positives posts during Gary johnsons time as manager when we were getting promoted and to a play off final.

Your finding them while we're 23rd so I guess there must be loads of them. Can you point me to them please.

I was taking positives from last nights game but you don't see any positives. I therefore doubt you were there otherwise you would have seen just how well City played for much of the game.

Robbored, a simple yes or no answer. No need to give a reason. Just yes or no please mate.

In Gary Johnson's time as manager here, do you feel overall, he was a success here or not?

I'm looking for your searching for positives posts during Gary johnsons time as manager when we were getting promoted and to a play off final.

Like a dog with a bone........facepalm.gif

You post either Gary Johnson comments or personally abuse me........... its all sooooooooo predictable and sadly the amusement is wearing off.

But keep it up, you obviously get some kind of enjoyment from it and I wouldn't want to spoil it.

Like a dog with a bone........facepalm.gif

You post either Gary Johnson comments or personally abuse me........... its all sooooooooo predictable and sadly the amusement is wearing off.

But keep it up, you obviously get some kind of enjoyment from it and I wouldn't want to spoil it.

you dont like someone mocking everything you say and do? Strange that you were happy to dish it out for 5 years then.

so these posts when you have a minute please. Just one will do.

Im not being rude. Just came to me. I understand why you may not like GJ's style. But if you could please answer that question it would be great to know your view.

A little time trawling the archives will soon find my views on Johnson. Like I said it they have nothing to do with this thread.

MR, I have no idea what you do/did for a living but in my work place when things went spectacularly wrong ( and they did ) our manager and team would all sit down and analysis all elements of what went wrong. It was called a ''positive reframe'' The first time I sat in on one of those meetings I quickly learnt that amidst mistakes and errors that good thing also happened. The question was always ''what did we do right?'' before the question ''where did we go wrong?''

I can't see why the City squad and management wouldn't adopt a similar approach it is after common enough practice.

Look at the positives - which is what this thread was aimed at doing.

I'm not disagreeing that hapless Keith and his dream team won't attempt to lift the spirits and remind them of the first 70 minutes .

My point is a defeat like that will be etched on the players memory's for many months to come and sitting around listening to motivational speeches won't make a blind bit of difference when the same mistakes are being made match after match .

I'm not disagreeing that hapless Keith and his dream team won't attempt to lift the spirits and remind them of the first 70 minutes .

My point is a defeat like that will be etched on the players memory's for many months to come and sitting around listening to motivational speeches won't make a blind bit of difference when the same mistakes are being made match after match .

and partially, if sub-consciously, on purpose.

We can't defend a 2-0 lead with 20 minutes to go, at this rate we will need to score 3 goals a game to get a point at home, it's taken us long enough to score 1.

It's great to see us playing exciting football but we all know, we need points to stay in this league and we aren't getting them.

The points are needding. 2-0 17min to go. At home, I cant believe it. The result is catasroph. Its gonna be a long season. Coventry and Milwall and Donny I hope we can compete. We have to avoid relegation. Those 3 teames I hope will be behind us in the table. Stick together.

I didn't go last night so can't comment, but a Reading fan in work did and said they'd never felt so embarrassed at winning a game. First half City were 'brilliant'. He hates City too. Maybe there is hope after all. I still think Millen needs to go though and that either Jones or O'Driscoll could do a far better job even just with the current squad..

I didn't go last night so can't comment, but a Reading fan in work did and said they'd never felt so embarrassed at winning a game. First half City were 'brilliant'. He hates City too. Maybe there is hope after all. I still think Millen needs to go though and that either Jones or O'Driscoll could do a far better job even just with the current squad..

that pretty much sums it up.

I said the same in work, its not lke we were lucky to be 2-0. The thing is, when a team near the bottom of the league throws away a position like we did....there has to be something fundamentally wrong .

another positive - robbored's has a mystery appointment all afternoon so we havent had to listen to his warped nonsense.

In defence of the defenceless Robbored, he is actually on holiday in the Med.

Hopefully the wind of change will have blown through Ashton Gate by his return...

another positive we didnt conceded 10 goals in three games. Just the 9.

I think thats a positive to today.

Oh and Lee Johnson, Jamie McAllister & Cole Skuse, and David James didnt play today :whistle2: THATS a positive. We played much better without them.

Archived