IGNORED

The Boards Response

Roadrunner

The silence certainly is deafening. If it was going to happen I'd have expected the club to announce around 9am that a press conference was due at around 11am. Don't think anything will happen today, and if nothing happens today he'll still be there Saturday "fighting on".

I wouldn't be surprised (and will be dissappointed) if something isn't sorted during the international break though.

The silence certainly is deafening. If it was going to happen I'd have expected the club to announce around 9am that a press conference was due at around 11am. Don't think anything will happen today, and if nothing happens today he'll still be there Saturday "fighting on".

I wouldn't be surprised (and will be dissappointed) if something isn't sorted during the international break though.

They won't get rid of him anyway until they have somebody else lined up.

They won't get rid of him anyway until they have somebody else lined up.

That would be Mr Wigley my friend, if they want to do it they will just put Wigley in interim charge i feel, until a suitable candidate can be found.......I think we are about to hit maybe the most critical few weeks in our recent history

So what do you all want to hear from the board?

Please leave out the predictable ''sack Millen'' comments. We've heard them plenty of times already.

How about somthing along the lines of trying to get the crowd back at AG or makeing funds avaialable to strengthern or just show some f ing leadership instead of going missing

Please leave out the predictable ''sack Millen'' comments. We've heard them plenty of times already.

Clarification of the situation would be nice.

an attempt to galvanise the support behind the idea that they have for the club.

If they have faith in Millen then they should be convincing us to have faith too. The new board has been nothing short of amateurish since Lansdown left as it's head. Who is leading us? Sextoy isn't that's for sure.

Clarification of the situation would be nice.

an attempt to galvanise the support behind the idea that they have for the club.

If they have faith in Millen then they should be convincing us to have faith too. The new board has been nothing short of amateurish since Lansdown left as it's head. Who is leading us? Sextoy isn't that's for sure.

that would be seen as a vote of confidence which would mean p45 time (how most on here would see it)

We need leadership from the top

I simply want to hear a rallying cry from the board, the silence is confusing. Colin seems to want to give millen more time otherwise he would of been out of the door by now, so as that hasn't happened why are they not publicly backing him and trying to get the fans to back him/team/club?

I simply want to hear a rallying cry from the board, the silence is confusing. Colin seems to want to give millen more time otherwise he would of been out of the door by now, so as that hasn't happened why are they not publicly backing him and trying to get the fans to back him/team/club?

There is something coming up soon. I'd imagine the media team had the morning off as they worked late yesterday?

Unless they are going to sack KM, then really there isn't much more they can say is there?

There is something coming up soon. I'd imagine the media team had the morning off as they worked late yesterday?

Unless they are going to sack KM, then really there isn't much more they can say is there?

Being interviewed by Twentypence must mean a story that he has been sacked?

How about somthing along the lines of trying to get the crowd back at AG or makeing funds avaialable to strengthern or just show some f ing leadership instead of going missing

I actually agree with the 'what do you want to hear from the board' comment.

Those wanting Millen out will be disappointed by anthing but, the club isn't in a position to make throw more money at the squad, and quite frankly - showing support for Millen would upset most of the people who moan about him on here anyway.

Millen leaves, or they're backing him, either way I'd rather they take their time to think about it and not make a rushed decision.

I actually agree with the 'what do you want to hear from the board' comment.

Those wanting Millen out will be disappointed by anthing but, the club isn't in a position to make throw more money at the squad, and quite frankly - showing support for Millen would upset most of the people who moan about him on here anyway.

Millen leaves, or they're backing him, either way I'd rather they take their time to think about it and not make a rushed decision.

Hoping you are right.

But the suspense is killing me!

It may sound stupid to some but i just want them to state the bloody obvious, colin should be saying that we're in a tough position at the moment and we need the fans/team/club to all be pulling in the same direction etc. And a We're up for the fight sort of talk, and we (as a club) will be doing everything in our power to keep championship status...again its the obvious but i would like colin to admit it and lead our club. It is time for the board to either back or sack millen.

Archived