IGNORED

Bbc Radio Interview

potbelly

That was his chance to bow out with dignity, the fact that he didn`t do it shows that he is just another mercenary who has decided to wait for the pay off.

If he really was a decent bloke and all the things that the millen supporters say he is, he would have walked.

That was his chance to bow out with dignity, the fact that he didn`t do it shows that he is just another mercenary who has decided to wait for the pay off.

If he really was a decent bloke and all the things that the millen supporters say he is, he would have walked.

Amen brother, amen...........

I agree 100%

Cant believe he has the balls to stay on tbh :angry:

In fairness to KM, if he is going then he has a family to support and mortagge to pay and I suspect the chances of another job in the near future are looking slim right now, so h would understandably be concerned about his finances.

In such circumstances, would any of us resign and walk away from a substantial financial pay off? I can't believe that SL and the board are prepared to let things go on as they are, so I hope that they will be in discussions with Millen with a view to his leaving being announced "by mutual consent". He retains some personal dignity by not being sacked, but we save some money by agreeing a reduced pay off.]

If this is the case, then it won't be announced 5 minutes after the final whistle.

In fairness to KM, if he is going then he has a family to support and mortagge to pay and I suspect the chances of another job in the near future are looking slim right now, so h would understandably be concerned about his finances.

In such circumstances, would any of us resign and walk away from a substantial financial pay off? I can't believe that SL and the board are prepared to let things go on as they are, so I hope that they will be in discussions with Millen with a view to his leaving being announced "by mutual consent". He retains some personal dignity by not being sacked, but we save some money by agreeing a reduced pay off.]

If this is the case, then it won't be announced 5 minutes after the final whistle.

Then he should have kept his head low and not bothered giving an interview .

Kachina said he was already gone according to 5 Live. I've had 5 Live on since about half 4 and didn't hear it admittedly.

So did I and they said no such thing. They were just delighted Blackpool won for Jimmy Armfield. Not that there is any bias on the BBC.:disapointed2se:

I'm just surprised anyone actually believed this pathetic excuse of a manager would do the right thing.

He will bleed us of every last penny he can get

Nooo surely not , distinctly remember hearing him say that he loves this club. If it hadn't of been radio I reckon we'd have seen him kiss the badge.

You cannot blame him as an employee for not walking.

Most of you are on the moral high ground. You wouldn't walk either.

However, 5-0 is just too much for the board to ignore and he will be sacked orleave by mutual consent this week. It's a given.

Players still have to take some blame thought and Skuse and Elliott in midfield with Kilkenny is not the answer to a future promotion. I think their time will be up here soon as well

You cannot blame him as an employee for not walking.

Most of you are on the moral high ground. You wouldn't walk either.

However, 5-0 is just too much for the board to ignore and he will be sacked orleave by mutual consent this week. It's a given.

Players still have to take some blame thought and Skuse and Elliott in midfield with Kilkenny is not the answer to a future promotion. I think their time will be up here soon as well

PROMOTION?!?!?

Are you having a laugh, were a million miles away from even thinking of promotion.

Anyone who thinks Millen would resign 30mins after the game live on the radio, is clearly stupid

Yes, he's going to go, and I believe this was his last game and he KNEW that but there is a time and a place for it his resignation.

Some of you are simply stupid and/or deluded

So did I and they said no such thing. They were just delighted Blackpool won for Jimmy Armfield. Not that there is any bias on the BBC.:disapointed2se:

I'm going to listen back when it's online later. Kachina is a compulsive liar and has been caught with his pants down many times on here. I wonder what his real job is, or if he's even old enough to work.

If it was said I'll hold my hands up

PROMOTION?!?!?

Are you having a laugh, were a million miles away from even thinking of promotion.

He was talking about promotion from league 1 next season!

if he loves the club like he says he does he would walk. simple as.

In his position i would walk, because i love the club. if i was manager of Coventry etc, i would stay for the money.

Big difference, he either loves the club and is a man of honour or he isn`t.

All the people who want Millen removed will get their way.

NOT because they wield any influence or have any power.

The simple fact is that this business above all others is based on results, and Keith has not been able to field a team that has produced enough positive results.

It's sad to see but that is a fact.

The oddest bit of the interview wasn't anything to do with resignation. It was the fact that he thought we "competed" and that "it looked vvery even". Clearly he must have a faulty copy of that football software he seems to spend so much time studying instead of opening his eyes and seeing what is happening on the pitch.

if he loves the club like he says he does he would walk. simple as.

In his position i would walk, because i love the club. if i was manager of Coventry etc, i would stay for the money.

Big difference, he either loves the club and is a man of honour or he isn`t.

Being manager of city is Millens JOB

Even if he loves the club why would he walk?

He has a family to look after

If i was millen i would stay untill i was pushed Simple

no doubt he should walk, but your reasoning is that of a total donut. so a really good bloke would leave a well-paid job and go on the dole yeah. no, a really stupid bloke would do that. there really are some thick supporters out there....

Archived