IGNORED

Bbc Radio Interview

potbelly

• Admin

Millen was in the Evening Post today saying how City's struggles this season have made him a stronger man. Why would he quit now when every week he just gets stronger and stronger! By the time we're relegated he'll be like the Incredible Hulk :D

That was his chance to bow out with dignity, the fact that he didn`t do it shows that he is just another mercenary who has decided to wait for the pay off.

If he really was a decent bloke and all the things that the millen supporters say he is, he would have walked.

Come on, how much do you know Keith Millen to make such a judgement?

I'm totally sick of this man now.

I actually hate him.

Yes, people can bang on about what a 'nice bloke' he his, about his service to the club.

This post-match interview shows him up for what he is.

More concerned with his own self-preservation than the future of the club that some would have us believe is 'in his heart'.

I was at Ashton Gate long before Keith Millen. I will be there long after he has gone, watching us pay for his ineptitude, selfishness and destruction.

GET HIM OUT!

I never want to see him again.

Whats all this rubbish about It being fine that he's still here because he needs the money and has to pay off his mortgage? The guy earns more in a month than we all earn in a year!! And if we were failing as badly in our jobs as he is in his we'd of been sacked ages ago!

Kachina's full of shit. It should be sung at the next game. ( and he must be gas.)

I've now listened back and I found no mention whatsoever of what Kachina said. I'm not surprised, mind.

Just a couple of questions:

Kachina, why are you a compulsive liar? What does it do to you that is so warming that you have to frequently post lies and false rumours? You claim to work for a newspaper? What do you really do? Are you a schoolkid/student? Be honest now for once.

I don't expect answers to any of these.

I've now listened back and I found no mention whatsoever of what Kachina said. I'm not surprised, mind.

Just a couple of questions:

Kachina, why are you a compulsive liar? What does it do to you that is so warming that you have to frequently post lies and false rumours? You claim to work for a newspaper? What do you really do? Are you a schoolkid/student? Be honest now for once.

I don't expect answers to any of these.

As you well know, the answers will be..........................lies.

Archived