IGNORED

Bbc Radio Interview

potbelly

Anyone who thinks Millen would resign 30mins after the game live on the radio, is clearly stupid

Yes, he's going to go, and I believe this was his last game and he KNEW that but there is a time and a place for it his resignation.

Some of you are simply stupid and/or deluded

Deluded. How ironic it's coming from your fine self! Thought you appear to have waken up to the reality.

Oh and for what it's worth. I don't blame keef for no resigning. Were in a recession and as others have said he has a family to think about. If he's sacked he'll still get paid - so with his managerial career pretty much finished, he probabaly can't afford to resign.

Here's the thing- not necessarily defending Millen here but the players need to take a long hard look at themselves, have done since the end of 2009 I think. This is the constant- the players. Of course, plenty were signed by Millen but as others have said they are on good money yet managers carry the can when they underperform like this. I know we're bad we're bad but this bad!?

Shocking!

No brainer from KM's perspective? If he walks he walks with nothing but "perhaps" a goodwill payment from SL and the rest? If he gets pushed then unless their s some sort of get out clause then he is entitled to his full salary for the remaining time of his contract? You can bet that John Barnwell and his LMA shop stewards are monitoring the current situation as close as most of us are???

Also lets not forget its not normally just the Manager who is pushed but normally his honcho's as well so me thinks that tonight SL is checking his bank balance!!!!!

The oddest bit of the interview wasn't anything to do with resignation. It was the fact that he thought we "competed" and that "it looked vvery even". Clearly he must have a faulty copy of that football software he seems to spend so much time studying instead of opening his eyes and seeing what is happening on the pitch.

Now don't shoot me down for using statistics but the facts are we had 59% possession, we had 6 shots on target to there 7 and we had 7 corners to there 3.

obviously this doesn't paint a full picture but from those stats we look dominant.

No brainer from KM's perspective? If he walks he walks with nothing but "perhaps" a goodwill payment from SL and the rest? If he gets pushed then unless their s some sort of get out clause then he is entitled to his full salary for the remaining time of his contract? You can bet that John Barnwell and his LMA shop stewards are monitoring the current situation as close as most of us are???

Also lets not forget its not normally just the Manager who is pushed but normally his honcho's as well so me thinks that tonight SL is checking his bank balance!!!!!

Not at this club. We normally keep our back room staff and for me thats the biggest problem . Whoever takes over has to be given carte blanche with the whole management team.

Anyone who thinks Millen would resign 30mins after the game live on the radio, is clearly stupid

Yes, he's going to go, and I believe this was his last game and he KNEW that but there is a time and a place for it his resignation.

Some of you are simply stupid and/or deluded

Listening to the interview Millen sounded like he knew the game was up and that he was going. He did the interview because he is contracted to but he sounded drained. The interviewer commented along those lines too.

All the people who want Millen removed will get their way.

NOT because they wield any influence or have any power.

The simple fact is that this business above all others is based on results, and Keith has not been able to field a team that has produced enough positive results.

It's sad to see but that is a fact.

How is it sad to see? Every aspect of a business, even a charitable organisation, is based upon results of one kind or another. The very essence of sport is results driven, how else would there be the passion?

Millen will leave because of poor results and because there is a demand for his removal, both; football without supporters is a business without clients.

Read Tonight's Bristol City FC Website Keith Millen has NOT & I repeat has NOT been SACKED and Has NOT WALKED from The Club and it looks like he's staying put according to latest Article on the Official Site

There is every chance that Millen knows he is going but he might, just might, have been asked to remain in position along with the back room staff until the new regime is all tied up. has anybody considered that? i am sure a few have but most on here seem to be jumping to a conclusion far far too quickly.

Clearly there will be a change, of that there can be little doubt. So lets be sensible and wait for the process to work its way in the appropriate and professional way and, yes, a dignified way, as i am sure BCFC will handle it.

Why should he resign, he's got a bunch of over paid over rated dross who have effectively lost him his job. He should take every penny he is due under his contract.

Correct.

His time is up, but you couldn't blame him for thinking that if the players are continuing to steal a living from our club, then why shouldn't he be able to hang on until he's pushed.

Two things from his interview.

1. we need more experience-know how----- James, Carey, Elliot, Kilkeney, Stead, McAllister,Cisse, Hunt and Johnson, and it sounds like he wants to get some more players in.

2.It's not my decision- well that tells us everything. Over to you Colin oh sorry Steve.

I also noticed that Kean at Blackburn says he's not walking. Even though there were lots of banners and protests after the match. Thats see what the Indian owners think about their investment and if they are interested in Blackburn if they end up in the champoinship?

Now don't shoot me down for using statistics but the facts are we had 59% possession, we had 6 shots on target to there 7 and we had 7 corners to there 3.

obviously this doesn't paint a full picture but from those stats we look dominant.

Complete nonsense. Goals win games. They scored five. We scored none.

Do you enjoy straw clutching ?

MILLEN OUT !

The majority of managers who"walk" after a run of bad results have benn in management a while and before that been players earning top whack. They probably don't even need to work and just leave for the sake of profesional pride. Unfortunately KM isn't in this bracket, so I don't really blame him, he probably hasn't got the vast wodges of cash to be able to live on a "point of honour" .

Archived